Dunwich Dynamo

Posted on
  • I cycled the Dunwich dynamo on Saturday. I jumped on the back of your clubs group for about 25 miles, what a lovely club you are lots singing, you slowed down on the hills and didn’t leave any of your club members behind, you all looked out for one another. Well done and keep up the good work, Steve neale

• hey steve - i hope you're not talking about david's singing :-). a pleasure to ride with you either way and if you're looking for a cycle club... you know where we are. chris

• We already belong to seeds cycling club in Dartford, it’s not very well run I’m afraid, thank you for the invite. Steve

• You mean there was a 2nd ICC group singing karaoke? 😂 Our group sang for an least an hour also. Whichever group you joined, glad that you enjoyed the entertainment! A great event all round.

• Oh Chris that burns! But it absolutely correct apologies Steve if you were subjected to my deaf tone voice!

• Sorry… truth hurts right. It did make us cycle faster and make the time go by.. how many songs did you sing?

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Dunwich Dynamo

Posted by Avatar for user147248 @user147248

Actions