Introductory ride

Posted on
  • Hi

I’m no doubt being an idiot but can’t see where on the clipping in part of the forum I could sign up for one the introductory rides. Could anyone let me know where details of the next ride are (maybe not posted yet - looks like there was one this weekend?) and how I would register?

Thanks very much!

Nick

• The next ride is posted here Nick: https://forum.islington.cc/events/3619/

You'll need to press the button to confirm your place

• Hello, thanks for the link to the introductory ride on 3 March. I saw reference to a group skills intro as well - is that a separate session or is it the same as the 3 March ride? I'm not sure if we're allowed to join the Regents Park sessions as a trial before becoming a member?

Thanks v much, Madeline

• Madeline,

The group skills course is a seperate event to the intro ride. We talk about the principles of ICC group riding then practice on the inner/outer ring of TRP before going for a coffee to answer any questions.

You are very welcome to join us for TRP laps on a Saturday morning (08:00) at the zoo entrance.

We allow guests to ride with us three times before asking you to make a decision to join us. I did a C ride, then laps, then a B ride. I joined immediately after and haven’t looked back. I hope you join us.

All the best,
    Colin

• Thanks Colin and Sally,

Sounds great - I look forward to joining a session.

Madeline

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Introductory ride

Posted by Avatar for NickR @NickR

Actions