Membership benefits

Posted on
Page
of 10
  • That's right. I think one of the administrators will get an email from British Cycling and update your account at some point in the next week or so. Welcome to ICC.

• I can't seem to be able to find the bike box discount, could you please point me in the right direction?
    Thanks
    a

• @Jessica @Orestis should be able to fix your forum access.

@Vic_ that's the spirit, recruit one-day members for an club race!

• SIS have various deals at the moment including 12 free gels if Sir Bradley does as expected on Sunday - you need to register for this

• Not exactly free - you have to purchase something from them, cheapest is £7.48 for water bottle and delivery...

http://forum.islington.cc/conversations/­268987/newest/

• Heads up that I got my bike serviced by mosquito bikes however they didn't honour the 10% off labour listed on the first post in this thread. They said that they only do 10% off parts and will be in touch with someone at ICC

• Thanks for the heads up

• Ha! Thanks @Vic_and @Martine for being very proactive! I have signed up for TTT and will embark on finding a team in the next few club rides :-) That's a shame about the SIS offer, was hoping to stock up.
    :-)
    Jessica

• Ha! Thanks @Vic and @Martine for being very proactive! I have signed up for TTT and will embark on finding a team in the next few club rides :-) That's a shame about the SIS offer, was hoping to stock up.
    :-)
    Jessica

• your welcome :) I am sure you will love the TTT

• @Jessica just so happens we've got a spot on our team ... And we'd be all keen to have you on board
    @PeteC @GianniR.

• Members can now get a 10% discount at Shorter Rochford Cycles, which has branches in North Finchley and Potters Bar.

The 10% applies to bikes, parts, clothing and accessories, but not labour.

• *10% discount not offered to +MattyP ;-)

• Haha! I'm queuing outside the door right now to take advantage... I'm sure we can bury the hatchet ;)

• Even +MattyP can avail himself to this discount.

• New benefit for members: 5% discount for your bike insurance by BikMo (http://www.bikmoplus.com). See the Clubhouse for details on how to claim.

*For every ICC member using the code to sign up with BikMo, ICC receives £10 from BikMo

• Hi everyone,
    I've been out on a couple of rides recently and thought it best I formally introduce myself/my shop here. I'm the co-owner of East Central Cycles, we are an independent local bike shop located on Exmouth Market, EC1R (Islington!). We offer a full range of bikes, bits and servicing. I am also the mechanic there, I've been in the industry for 8 years.
    We can offer 25% off our servicing rates to any ICC member. 10% discount on any other bike/component. Please see our website/workshop page for our standard pricing, the standard service will be down from £49.99 to £37.50. I'll include a drivetrain clean free of charge on every service so those chain/cassettes will be gleaming!
    Please contact me on [email protected] for further information/bookings.
    See you soon. Jim.

• Just an idea. When in the cafe in regents park on Friday I noticed that the Rapha CC members get a decent discount on food and drink. Could we perhaps have conversations to achieve the same thing - we are very heavy users of the cafe as a club.

• Hi Jim,

Sorry if no one else has got back to you sooner - we have a very busy forum so sometimes things go under the radar. Thank you for this post. I work not too far from your shop and am looking at a bike stand that I got from your shop right now :) Thank you again for this generous offer.

Deena

Deena

• Just want to thank @Jim for squeezing me in ahead of the L'etape London 2 weeks ago.

Great service, highly recommend and with an ICC discount you would be stupid to go else where.

Cheers again.
    Rich

• I think we might get a discount already. Certainly some people seemed to think so this morning.

• Be nice to confirm.

• It appears that they only have an official discount for CTC members. However I understand that most staff give a discount to all cyclists.

• Hi Jim,

Sorry if no one else has got back to you sooner - we have a very busy forum so sometimes things go under the radar. Thank you for this post. I work not too far from your shop and am looking at a bike stand that I got from your shop right now :) Thank you again for this generous offer.

Deena

Deena

All sorted way back. East Central have been listed for some time now. Thanks for sorting out +RichC +Jim

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Membership benefits

Posted by Avatar for Rob @Rob

Actions