Page
of 10
/ 10
Last Next
  • Current member benefits:

• Velorution - 123 Essex Road, N1

• 10% discount on service, labour and parts

• 10% discount on clothing and accessories

• £60 off a bike fit, including free bike set up - £120 (normally £180)

• ofo cycle hire

• Foundation (bike fitting service that comes to you)

• 10% discount on any bike fit (there are three options: Basic, Standard and Full) and unlimited follow ups for 6 months on any service.

• TurnAround Therapy

• YellowJersey cycle insurance can give us a 10% discount.

• Lunar Cycles

• 10% discount on everything apart from labour

• Cyclebeat

• 10% off all membership packages at this indoor cycling studio

• Club bike box hire scheme

• available for members to hire for £10 per week to transport their bike when travelling.

• 5% discount on bike insurance from BikMo.

• Sky TV subscriptions at half price for new customers (message +Claire for details)

• 35% off Mio GPS bike computers

• Cycle Surgery - 10% off parts and accessories http://www.cyclesurgery.com

• Hub Velo - Lower Clapton Road, Hackney. Present your membership card to get 10% off all bikes (excluding sale bikes), servicing and parts and other in store purchases.

• Swift Cycles on Strype Street, Spitalfields:

• Updated 7/2/2018 :
      • 15% Off Servicing Rates (Parts at 15% discount)
      • 15% off accessories, components and clothing (excluding wheels, frames and bikes).
      • 1 bike per member per year at 10% off RRP or 15% value in accessories
      • 20% off Retul Fitting
      • All discounts apply to RRP and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, Cycle Scheme or V12 Retail Finance. For products in SALE, the lower price (club discount % vs SALE discount %) would apply. Fairlight Cycles are excluded from all offers.

• Condor Cycles

• 10% off parts, accessories and clothing, 5% off bikes and frames.
        -Members can use this code to get the 10% discount online.

• East Central Cycles

• 25% off services, 10% off bikes and parts.

• Muswell Hill Bikes

• 5-15% off Giant bikes
      • see here for details.

• Shorter Rochford Cycles

• 10% off bikes, parts, clothing and accessories (but not labour).

• Giant Store in Docklands

• 10% off current range bicycles (excluding sale items)
      • 15% off clothing, parts and accessories (excluding sale items)
      • 25% off servicing
      • 25% off performance cycle fitting
      • 1 x free coffee or tea for each club member and guests on each visit to the store. Need to show your ICC membership card or wear a club jersey.

• The Cycle Store

• Angel Wellbeing Clinic

• 15% discount on these treatments costs to ICC members (not on initial consultation): chiropractic, physiotherapy, osteopathy, massage, acupuncture, nutritional therapy.
      • Note: psychotherapy is not discounted. @Zak is the physio.

• 20% off Nuun electrolyte tablets by using our discounts code online at: nuun.co.uk/collections/shop

• Members can see the code in The Clubhouse: islingtoncc.microco.sm/conversations/172­/

• Free Bronze membership of British Cycling (if you have not previously been a member of British Cycling)

• 40% discount on RRP for club members for many items in the Bioracer Collection

• Join Cycling UK for £16/year (that is £25 off the normal £41 annual rate). Details here.

• 15% of at ICEID, use the code found in the ICE ID conversation in the clubhouse

• 10% discount at Cycle Systems Academy. They run everything from one-day maintenance courses to Level 3 pro bike mechanic training.

• 20% discount at Benugo Café, Regents Park, Inner Circle. This will only be available if you show your membership card or are wearing club kit.

• 15% off Batero Coffee using discount code ICC15 at http://www.batero-coffee-co.myshopify.co­m/collections/all

• 5% off at Asgard Bike Storage with the code here.

If you have any suggestions or can help with any other benefits please comment.

• That one was shared by @Velocio

• Thank you @Shannonball and David Kitchen! This is an awesome deal - I've just purchased some.

• Great!

I should have a discount for a Liverpool Rd osteopath soon...

• Bravo, David and David.

• @Rob can you copy the new benefits as we post them and paste them into your original post? Thanks

• A new discount at S&S Cycles. Worth noting that they are open 7 days a week.

• S&S Cycles, 29 Chapel Market, N1 - 10% off labour and accessories
  • Great. Thanks, David.

• Upon using the discount, how do I apply this? Simply mention I am part of ICC?

• Hi. I went to purchase something at cycle surgery moorgate and was told to produce a card.

I have 21 days or something to prove this and then I will get the discount back.

Please advise.

• Hi @mlgt I think they are referring to a British Cycling Membership card.
    Every ICC member gets a free bronze membership, I would phone BC and get your free membership sorted. They send you all the bits in the post.

In the meantime I would go see the guys at Holloway Rd. They are pretty friendly and I have got discount there before without a card. Or Cycle surgery and Evans price match wiggle etc... If you need it ASAP.

• Thanks for clarifying. I have registered for the free membership and need to await.

I bought some big leggings for the colder weather so have 21 days to get my discount added back.

R

• I am happy to email a confirmed list if members to any shop

• We have just been offered a 10% discount at Cycle Systems Academy. They run everything from one-day maintenance courses to Level 3 pro bike mechanic training

Dear David

We can offer 10% discount on all courses for your members.

They may be interested in the upcoming Campagnolo Pro Shop and EPS
    courses

http://www.cycle-systems.co.uk/courses/c­ampagnolo-eps-servicing-and-pro-shop

Regards

--

Sean Lally

Director - Cycle Systems Ltd. 'Rising Star' winner in the BikeBiz
    Awards

Co-Host - Cycle Systems Academy podcast, produced by
    http://velocast.cc/

p. 020 7608 2577

f. 020 7608 2111

• I am having trouble getting my free bronze membership on the BC website. Is this still a membership benefit? If so, am I missing something?

• I had to give them a call.

• Note the BC offer is if you have not previously joined BC

• I was just wondering how long club jerseys take once you've bought membership? I haven't received one yet, but that's a good thing as maybe I should check out the sizing first! Mosquito Bikes have some of the jerseys right?

Also, I take it from above that I should give BC a call too to take advantage of the free bronze membership?

I've really enjoyed riding with the club the last month by the way!

• Rossen - Mosquito should have some jerseys in stock. It would make sense to confirm that in advance of your visit to check sizing. If they don't have your size, let David know. We have a large number of jerseys on order and the first batch is due shortly. We would be happy to put your name on one (metaphorically speaking).

• Thanks Richard, popped in at Mosquito's today and I think I grabbed the last one, perfect fit. Look forward to sporting the club jersey tomorrow.

• Rossen - Great. I look forward to seeing you on a ride soon.

• Is @Claire still the right person to contact for Sky?

• Yes +MichaelBH message her for info

• I have just agreed a 40% discount on RRP for club members for the Bioracer Collection.

Bioracer are the people who make our club kit and the Collection are generic items. One example is their rain/race cape, RRP £55, ICC price £33. Basically, all the Collection will be available to you, with the exception of the items that clash with out kit (so, no, jerseys, jackets or bib shorts, etc).

• Stuff you can order: base layers, socks, gloves, race/rain capes, casual wear, headwear,luggage and rainwear
    • No order is too small
    • We will order once per month

Full details on a separate thread soon.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Membership benefits