Our club rides

Posted on
Page
of 21
  • Sorry I should have clarified... The 10am thing this Saturday is a special group riding skills workshop in addition to what David has mentioned above! Sorry if that was confusing :)

• Gordon - You would be more than welcome. I look forward to seeing you soon.

• Thanks everyone. See you soon!

• Hey, I've just moved to north London. I've cycled alot with the RPCC bunch but I'm keen to explore the north of London more. Is there a Sunday club run this weekend? if so is there GPX please. Cheers Matt

Ps. I'm sure id been keen to join

• Yes, +MattM. There are two groups that leave from Whittington Park at 8.30am.

One group does about 40-miles and the other 50-70.

You'd be very welcome to join us.

There is also a 130-mile recce ride for our audax (The Great Escape on 18.05.14) that leaves Look Mum No Hands! at 7.30am

• @MattM - one of the proposed rides this weekend is this: http://connect.garmin.com/course/4728459­

The audax recce ride is postponed due to the bad weather - some of the roads are waterlogged.

• Hi guys, if there is anyone up at this ungodly hour, I would like to join in on your Saturday morning ride (later on) but wasn't sure if there was one given the bad weather. If you are though is it ok?

• Thanks for organising the training session this morning, I really enjoyed it. I have also now joined the club! Sorry I couldn't stay for coffee, but hopefully see you again soon. Cheers, Gordon.

• Welcome to the club Gordon!!

• Welcome, Gordon!

• Welcome, Gordon.

• Hi ICC,
    What a great day out guys! thanks for having me along your a good bunch, felt right at home. I thoroughly enjoyed it and so had no choice but to join the club. Looking forward to the next one, cheers guys! Damian.

• Welcome, Damian

• That's most excellent to hear! Welcome to ICC @Damian. - hope to see you on a club run soon!

• Welcome, Damian!

• Cheers guys!

• Hi guys, I would like to join your club for a ride this Sunday if possible. Preferably for a Ride type B but if not available I would come for a C ride instead.

Cheers

• Welcome,

New faces are always welcome, see you tomorrow.

• Hi. This is my first time for the club, and I would like to join the B-group ride tomorrow. My average is 25 km/h and I have ridden in groups before. Do I just have to show up at 8:30 or mention my presence to the one leading the ride (which will be ... ). See you tomorrow.

• Hi Martine,
    Yep just turn up a little before 8.30 (we try to depart at 8.30) and once the groups have formed, the ride leader (Rob) will ask if there are any new riders.
    See ya there

• Hi Martine.
    Hope you have fun tomorrow. It'll be a slightly shorter ride than usual due to the ToF. Just to say the weather forecast is rain for the early bit of the morning so if you have some clip-on mudguards I would recommend using them. That way you won't spray dirty/contaminated water into the faces of your fellow club members :)
    Cheers.

• I for sure had fun! Thanks B+ group for providing a nice ride including nice company, a nice route, and nice wind shield from the guys :) I will join again.

• Martine - Well done, and welcome!

• Hi, I'm not yet a member, but interested in joining and trying out a club ride... Who should I contact?

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Our club rides

Posted by Avatar for Shannonball @Shannonball

Actions