• We already have a Facebook site (The League of Ordinary Riders): But we are not as impressed with it as we would want. So I hope you will tolerate a Voyeur for a while. Meantime, Thank you one and all.

• Hmmm, I think an improvement in uploading pictures is a must. Preferably directly from a personal computer or phone. Use of URL is a stretch for some.

• Works fine for me

(Only joking)

• @Eddiespoke we're building better picture uploading and comment editing tools right now.

Search is finished (on the backend) and is having a front-end built this week to perhaps ship next week.

And private messaging has also been built on the backend and is waiting for the front-end.

The big changes are all in design changes that @Shannonball has already had a preview of, which will make the site a lot nicer in every way.

If you'd like a sneak peek just email me at [email protected]

• @Eddiespoke - I wonder whether your efforts would be better utilized if you got in contact with the development team at Microcosm instead of posting your observations here?

http://microcosm.app/

• Thanks just found the appropriate place.

• Thanks i'm off there right away.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Hi. Here is me looking into your site. With the particular interest in the way it works. As a possible Penny Farthing site.

Posted by Avatar for Eddiespoke @Eddiespoke

Actions