Hi ICC. Can I join...

Posted on
Page
of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • I wish I had come now, sounds like a great ride, I plan on coming along this sunday even though the weather looks a bit grim. I am sure a smaller group (that is if people are put of by the weather) will mean that i can get to speak to more of you.

I cant wait.

• @rubertoe - Great. I look forward to meeting you on Sunday.

• Hey,
    Nice ride on Sunday. Cheers ICC for the guest saddle.
    Ali; you must be a little confused, unless there's another Ash_B, as I was riding with Richard and David in our little group of 6. Although I do generally nod to other roadies and tend to say 'morning' if I'm out in the sticks.
    So nice to finish a club ride with a downhill to my front door rather that an hours fight across London. I'll be signing up for sure...

• @Ali - I believe @abf was the Ashley B riding with our group on Sunday. What an odd coincidence

• I just clocked that. Haha, oops. There was in fact another Ash_B riding for the first time with us on Sunday.

• Whoah. Hang on.... Another Ash B guested on Sunday? wtf. Or did I ride both groups; I felt like it a 2pm.

• I know it was Halloween last week, so maybe a witch cast a spell on you and you became 2 Ash_B?

• Well I'll be excited to meet my namesake. Perhaps gender separates us? Girl or guy?

• Nope, both men.

• Yes very odd indeed. Anyhow, as a guest I'm taking up far too much space on this site. Hopefully, work pending, I'll see some of you on Thursday. Until then.

• Hey, Is there a Thurs ride from Whittington tonight? Can I use my 2nd guest ticket if so? Thanks, Ash.

• Hi @Ash_B training rides have now been moved to Wednesday evenings on Regents Park inner circle. But if you can find some peeps up for a ride this evening then go for it!

• Ah, okay. Thanks for the update Laura.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Hi ICC. Can I join...

Posted by Avatar for Ash_B @Ash_B

Actions