Sunday 'C' ride 25/05

Posted on
  • First ride with you today, and a in group in fact. Really enjoyed it and will definatley be coming again and thank you Rob. Unfortunately a 'hidden' pothole got me and the bike. Please can the young lady with the pictures get in touch.
    [email protected]

thanks again, I'll be back as soon as the knee has healed, and the bike of course!
    Matt M

• Matt,

I hope you are ok, and that you are not to sore today

did you get a chance to get the bike looked over? Make sure they look at the rear mech hanger as it looked bent to me.

Can you let me know if you hear from mj (I think that was her name) with the details, I will need to pass these on up the club. If you need the location or anything else, I can help with that or If you need anything else please let me know.

Rob

• Hi Rob,

The actual GPRS would be cool if you have them. When I got home I found a bend in both tubes attached to the head piece, not sure what the proper name is, I think it might be a right off so I'm going to be really out of pocket unless I make a complaint.

Matt

• Matt,

this is where it was.

W End Ln
    Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9

http://goo.gl/maps/3ox0s

• Cheers Rob,

If you hear from that girl pls let me know.
    Thanks
    Matt

• Matt. Sorry to hear the bike is that damaged. If MJ or AJ does not get in touch let me know. I know her surname and where she works. I am sure I can track her down. Good luck!

• Thanks @EvaJ.

• @EvaJ If you could that would be great. I have a feeling this is going to take a while!!
    Thanks
    Matt

• Pictures should be arriving in your inbox now!

• I’m in the process of making a complaint to the council about the incident last Sunday. They require a few witnesses, would it be ok to put yourself down? @The_Other_Rob

Thanks!

• Matt,

I have sent you a private message, see the top right hand corner. Of course I am happy to help.

Rob

• Happy to be a witness as well if you need more - I was right behind them and saw it all happen.

• Hey @pippa the more the merrier. Please message me your address.

Thank you for the support from everyone, much appreciated!

• How are you getting on Matt?

• It's with the claims company on behalf of the council. Might be a while, gonna see if I can get the money together to get a new bike in the meantime! It's gonna hurt! Knee is still giving me problems as well! Booooooo :(

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Sunday 'C' ride 25/05

Posted by Avatar for Matt_M @Matt_M

Actions