first ride?

Posted on
Page
of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Hi @user6944,

You'd be more than welcome to join us tomorrow!

We will have three rides (A, B and C) rolling out at 8.30 and suggest that new riders begin with a C ride. However you best know your own ability.

I look forward to seeing you then.

• Great, see you guys tomorrow.

• Yes. Start out with the C Group on Sunday. And come to our next Intro Ride on 17 May.

• Thanks guys for a great ride
    any way you could upload the map that was used for Group C this mng
    Once I join the club, will I be getting those by email ? and details of any other events/workshops ?

• The short answer is yes.

• To expand....

Club members get a weekly email from the secretary detailing that weekends club rides and giving details of the other rides that we run on a weekly basis. All of the rides can also be found in the 'in the saddle' section of the forum

Other workshops and events can be found in our other sections, there is a private forum only available to members where some events can be found.

Have a look around you will find all the information you need.

Btw non members can only post in the'clipping in' part of the forum.

• @wdido - you're welcome, good to have you join the C ride today. Hopefully you've got a good idea of the training needed for your 100 mile sportive. As per Rob and David, the routes are posted on the forum. Hope to see you again on another ride.

• Thanks Chris for guiding - was great - will be back next weekend for sure and will be joining the club soon !

• FWIW - rode in the C2 group on Sunday and had a great time. Will be joining the club shortly. Fully recommend to any other newbies out there!

• Great news +tmbrntt

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

first ride?

Posted by Avatar for tom_brntt @tom_brntt

Actions