of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Highbury Crescent, Highbury Fields
  • 100.0% Complete
    16/16
  • Going 16
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Thanks everyone who has confirmed their place for Saturday's Intro Ride. I'm still waiting to hear from @JonnyR @RosieCorn @Taylah_Morgan29 @Toni @user156828 @user156990.

Please could you either confirm your place or release it by following the instructions below. This will ensure we don't have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday November 25 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

At this time of year when there are wet roads we request that club members fit mudguards as a courtesy to their fellow riders.

Vicky 4229
    bdb
    SteveParr
    Ewanmacl
    maxc
    Yasmin
    Yue
    WillMorris
    Natalie
    Lydia (lydsssx)
    PatrickO

• Hello,

I can’t find the info - where do we meet and what time?

• 25 Saturday November 2023
    9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
    Highbury Crescent, Highbury Fields

• I am out of the ride sorry so one more space!

• Hello, I'll be coming on Saturday :) Thank you

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday November 25 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

At this time of year when there are wet roads we request that club members fit mudguards as a courtesy to their fellow riders.

Vicky 4229
    bdb
    SteveParr
    Ewanmacl
    maxc
    Yasmin
    Yue
    WillMorris
    Natalie
    Lydia (lydsssx)
    PatrickO
    Toni

Vicky 4229
    bdb
    SteveParr
    Ewanmacl
    maxc
    Yasmin
    Yue
    WillMorris
    Natalie
    Lydia (lydsssx)
    PatrickO
    Toni
    RosieCorn

• Yes I will be attending

• Hi everyone
    The weather tomorrow looks pretty cold so please do wrap up warm. There’s about 20-30 mins of discussion before we set off and we don’t want you to freeze! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow 😊

• Hello, I couldn't find mudguards for my bike. Is ut still fine if I come without it? Hopefully it is dry tomorrow 🤞 Thank you

• I’ve also ordered some mudguards but they haven’t arrived either. I’m assuming it’s fine to come along as it’s going to be dry. (?)

Vicky 4229
    bdb
    SteveParr
    Ewanmacl
    maxc
    Yasmin
    Yue
    WillMorris
    Natalie
    Lydia (lydsssx)
    PatrickO
    Toni
    RosieCorn
    JonnyR

• My membership lapsed and now i have to do this intro ride again. Is there space for one more?

• @Toni and @Vicky4229 yes, you’ll be fine to come without mudguards.

• @ambrune yes there is a free place. You can claim it by going to the top of this thread.

• you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday November 25 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

Vicky 4229

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An introduction to club cycling - Saturday November 25

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions