of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Highbury Crescent, Highbury Fields
  • 90.0% Complete
    27/30
  • Going 27
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday October 28 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1.Giulia Basana
    2.Anna Ducros
    3.Gareth Voigt
    4.Bruno M.
    5.Helen Burton
    6.Ryan Howard
    7.Simon Prinsley
    8.Sally Matson
    9.Alvaro Gamo
    10.Mike Dean
    11.Baz(barry leigh)

1. Elodie Charvet
    2. Kevin Davies
    3. Jacob Davies
    4. Catty (Kate T)
    5. Andrew Zimmer
  • you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday October 28 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1.Giulia Basana
    2.Anna Ducros
    3.Gareth Voigt
    4.Bruno M.
    5.Helen Burton
    6.Ryan Howard
    7.Simon Prinsley
    8.Sally Matson
    9.Alvaro Gamo
    10.Mike Dean
    11.Baz(barry leigh)

Elodie Charvet
    Kevin Davies
    Jacob Davies
    Catty (Kate T)
    Andrew Zimmer
    Lucy Lee

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday October 28 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

1.Giulia Basana
    2.Anna Ducros
    3.Gareth Voigt
    4.Bruno M.
    5.Helen Burton
    6.Ryan Howard
    7.Simon Prinsley
    8.Sally Matson
    9.Alvaro Gamo
    10.Mike Dean
    11.Baz(barry leigh)
    Elodie Charvet
    Kevin Davies
    Jacob Davies
    Catty (Kate T)
    Andrew Zimmer
    Lucy Lee
    Christopher Sherwood (christo)

1.Giulia Basana
    2.Anna Ducros
    3.Gareth Voigt
    4.Bruno M.
    5.Helen Burton
    6.Ryan Howard
    7.Simon Prinsley
    8.Sally Matson
    9.Alvaro Gamo
    10.Mike Dean
    11.Baz(barry leigh)
    12 Catty (Kate T)

Jacob Davies

Elodie Charvet
    15? Andrew Zimmer

Ciara Holland

• Thanks everyone who has confirmed their place on Saturday's Intro Ride. I'm still waiting to hear from @ChrisGorman @DanVan @Elliot_C @nkennedy @OmarQ @SadieHodgson @user156393 @user156495 @user156648 @user156705 @user156828 @user77112

These rides are very popular so please could you confirm your place by adding your name to the email below or follow the instructions to release so it is available to other people. Many thanks.

Giulia Basana
    Anna Ducros
    Gareth Voigt
    Bruno M.
    Helen Burton
    Ryan Howard
    Simon Prinsley
    Sally Matson
    Alvaro Gamo
    Mike Dean
    Baz(barry leigh)
    Elodie Charvet
    Kevin Davies
    Jacob Davies
    Catty (Kate T)
    Andrew Zimmer
    Lucy Lee
    Ciara Holland

Giulia Basana
    Anna Ducros
    Gareth Voigt
    Bruno M.
    Helen Burton
    Ryan Howard
    Simon Prinsley
    Sally Matson
    Alvaro Gamo
    Mike Dean
    Baz(barry leigh)
    Elodie Charvet
    Kevin Davies
    Jacob Davies
    Catty (Kate T)
    Andrew Zimmer
    Lucy Lee
    Ciara Holland
    Hilary Platt

• you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday October 28 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

1.Giulia Basana
    2.Anna Ducros
    3.Gareth Voigt
    4.Bruno M.
    5.Helen Burton
    6.Ryan Howard
    7.Simon Prinsley
    8.Sally Matson
    9.Alvaro Gamo
    10.Mike Dean
    11.Baz(barry leigh)
    12 Catty (Kate T)

Jacob Davies

Elodie Charvet

1.Giulia Basana
    2.Anna Ducros
    3.Gareth Voigt
    4.Bruno M.
    5.Helen Burton
    6.Ryan Howard
    7.Simon Prinsley
    8.Sally Matson
    9.Alvaro Gamo
    10.Mike Dean
    11.Baz(barry leigh)
    12 Catty (Kate T)
    13 Jacob Davies
    14 Elodie Charvet
    15 Vicky Neal
    16 Chris Gorman

• (Apologies, I can no longer make it to this one - have removed my name from list, thanks!)

you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday October 28 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

1.Giulia Basana
    2.Anna Ducros
    3.Bruno M.
    4.Helen Burton
    5.Ryan Howard
    6.Simon Prinsley
    7.Sally Matson
    8.Alvaro Gamo
    9.Mike Dean
    10.Baz(barry leigh)
    11.Catty (Kate T)
    12.Jacob Davies
    13.Elodie Charvet
    14.Vicky Neal
    15.Chris Gorman

• Hello everyone! Unfortunately, I have to cancel my participation in tomorrow's ride! I hope someone will be able to take my place. Enjoy the ride!

1.Giulia Basana
    2.Anna Ducros
    3.Bruno M.
    4.Helen Burton
    5.Ryan Howard
    6.Simon Prinsley
    7.Sally Matson
    8.Alvaro Gamo
    9.Mike Dean
    10.Baz(barry leigh)
    11.Catty (Kate T)
    12.Jacob Davies
    13.Elodie Charvet
    14.Vicky Neal
    15.Chris Gorman

1. Dan Van
  • Hi I mistakenly put my name on 28th October ride. I’m actually attending the one on 25th November. Apologies

1.Giulia Basana
    2.Anna Ducros
    3.Bruno M.
    4.Helen Burton
    5.Ryan Howard
    6.Simon Prinsley
    7.Sally Matson
    8.Alvaro Gamo
    9.Mike Dean
    10.Baz(barry leigh)
    11.Catty (Kate T)
    12.Jacob Davies
    13.Elodie Charvet
    14.Vicky Neal
    15.Chris Gorman

Dan Van
    Ken Harding

• Sorry I’m not attending. Have tried to delete my name but it’s reappeared. Sorry!

• 1.Giulia Basana
    2.Anna Ducros
    3.Bruno M.
    4.Helen Burton
    5.Ryan Howard
    6.Simon Prinsley
    7.Sally Matson
    8.Alvaro Gamo
    9.Mike Dean
    10.Baz(barry leigh)
    11.Catty (Kate T)
    12.Jacob Davies
    13.Elodie Charvet
    14.Vicky Neal
    15.Chris Gorman

Dan Van
    Ken Harding

Rory MacInnes

• Hi. Where do we meet this morning ? Thanks

• Highbury Crescent in Highbury Fields. There's a map at the top of the first page.

• Morning!

I’m sorry I won’t be able to make the intro ride this morning as I’m not feeling well - enjoy and I’m hoping to join the next.

• 1.Giulia Basana
    2.Anna Ducros
    3.Bruno M.
    4.Helen Burton
    5.Ryan Howard
    6.Simon Prinsley
    7.Sally Matson
    8.Alvaro Gamo
    9.Mike Dean
    10.Baz(barry leigh)
    11.Catty (Kate T)
    12.Jacob Davies
    13.Elodie Charvet
    14.Vicky Neal
    15.Chris Gorman

Dan Van

Cannot make it sorry

• Hi everyone - lovely to meet you all today. Here’s the link on our website if you’d like to sign up for membership of ICC. On this page https://islington.cc/membership you’ll find the link that takes you through to British Cycling, which is how we manage our membership. Importantly, please read through the FAQs on our website before you purchase your membership - this is important if you want to purchase membership of British Cycling at the same time. If you do want BC membership (it’s separate to ICC membership) there’s a discount code included in the FAQs. Any questions, please feel free to ask. 😊

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An introduction to club cycling - Saturday October 28

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions