of 3
First Prev
/ 3
  • Inner Circle, Regent's Park
  • 93.3333333333% Complete
    28/30
  • Going 28
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Thank you, was great! Have signed up, roughly how long does it take before I am eligible to join some rides? :)

• Hi there. You should usually get an email from our membership secretary within a week or so and you’ll also receive full access to the forum where you can sign up for rides etc.

• Thanks so much! Is there an ICC discount code for British cycling membership once membership is accepted? I would like to purchase British cycling membership also, I saw there was an option to do this at the point of signing up to the club but my DOB was wrong on the form for some reason so I didn't do it at the time. It seems to be half the cost of what the British cycling website is now asking for, so that is why I am wondering whether there was a discount code that gets released with full membership.

• Hi there. I checked with British Cycling and they’ve said if you give them a call on 0161 274 2010 they will sort this out for you. Essentially, if you want the Ride level of membership, you get £27 off.

• Hi
    I was wondering if club runs are covered by any type of group insurance.
    If not, could you recommend an appropriate insurance covering personal accident etc for occasional group rides?

Thank you

• Hi there. The club insurance doesn’t cover individual members, but covers the club if there are any claims made against us by a third party. If you’re looking for insurance to protect your bike against damage or theft or if you’re looking for legal protection, most people will take out individual insurance (there are loads of different providers like Laka, Yellow Jersey, Bikmo, Sundays etc.). Some of the categories of British Cycling membership also have legal protection included with membership.

Hope this helps 😊

• Looking forward to my first Sunday ride with the club this weekend. Anyone else fancy joining this:
    https://forum.islington.cc/events/9040/#­comment17166254

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - Saturday 14 October

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions