Prev
/ 3
Next
  • Highbury Crescent, Highbury Fields
  • 93.3333333333% Complete
    28/30
  • Going 28
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday 30th September please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

Bori T
    Eimear
    Anvay Tripathi (atrips80)
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    Dan Van den Eynde

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday 30th September please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    Dan Van den Eynde
    Leonardo coimbra

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    Dan Van den Eynde
    Leonardo coimbra
    Clement

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    Dan Van den Eynde
    Leonardo coimbra
    Clement
    peterh

• Hello!
    Is there a wait list for this ride? I can see it's already full?

I'd love to get back into cycling, I've recently moved to North London and haven't ridden much this year, but I am used to longer day rides, having done Chase the Sun in 2022 (+300km). So I think I wouldn't need that much attention/supervision if that helps at all.
    Cheers!!
    Omar

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    Emil Lozev

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    Emil Lozev
    marts aka Martin C

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    RobertD

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    marts aka Martin C
    RobertD

• Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    Mike P

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    marts aka Martin C
    RobertD
    MikeP

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    @user155376 aka Mike P (I'll change it:))

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    user155376 aka Mike P
    MaureenDlc

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    user155376 aka Mike P
    Sofie S

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    TomOak

• We don't keep a wait list, but people often have to pull out a few days ahead so keep checking this page. In the meantime, you might consider signing up for our a Group Skills Ride on October 14 http://forum.islington.cc/events/8928/#c­omment17128620 or our next Intro Ride on October 28 http://forum.islington.cc/events/8929/#c­omment17128636

• Thanks everyone who has confirmed their place on Saturday's Intro Ride. I'm still waiting to hear from @Afonso @ArminS @CatLaird @JonnyMidgley @JoshR @KateCorden @Samcwood95 @Sharif @user156434 @user156468 @user156477

The ride is fully booked and several people are keen to join. Please could you confirm your place or free up your place so someone else can take it, see message below.

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    TomOak
    Dan Van den Eynde
    Leonardo coimbra
    Clement
    peterh
    Emil Lozev
    marts aka Martin C
    RobertD
    user155376 aka Mike P
    MaureenDlc
    Sofie S

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    TomOak
    Dan Van den Eynde
    Leonardo coimbra
    Clement
    peterh
    Emil Lozev
    marts aka Martin C
    RobertD
    user155376 aka Mike P
    MaureenDlc
    Sofie S
    ArminS

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    TomOak
    Dan Van den Eynde
    Leonardo coimbra
    Clement
    peterh
    Emil Lozev
    marts aka Martin C
    RobertD
    user155376 aka Mike P
    MaureenDlc
    Sofie S
    ArminS
    Afonso

• Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    TomOak
    Dan Van den Eynde
    Leonardo coimbra
    Clement
    peterh
    Emil Lozev
    marts aka Martin C
    RobertD
    user155376 aka Mike P
    MaureenDlc
    Sofie S
    ArminS
    Afonso
    user156468 (Jacob)

• @DavidMason apologies for the delay, as I have just came back to London. I would love to join, but I can only average 20km/h on flat roads for the span of 50km. So I fear that I may not be able to keep up with the group. Would this be quite challenging? If so I will withdraw from this Saturday’s intro ride and practice first. But if this would be ok as the minimum requirement I would be delighted to join. Looking forward to your response! Much appreciated and I sincerely apologize for the late message.

• Hi David, apologies I have had a last minute appointment and I am going to have to remove myself from the list I’ll click on the “Can’t Make It button” - though wanted to let you know as I have posted a comment already. Have a good ride and hope to be able to join the next!

Bori T
    Eimear
    solute.a
    ArnaudBossard
    Micha Cook
    Alexis Bonnet
    Mateus
    TomOak
    Dan Van den Eynde
    Leonardo coimbra
    Clement
    peterh
    Emil Lozev
    marts aka Martin C
    RobertD
    user155376 aka Mike P
    MaureenDlc
    Sofie S
    ArminS
    Afonso
    Jacob
    Monica

• Hi there, I've been down with a tummy bug all week which isn't shifting. Sorry to cancel last minute but was really hoping I'd be back up and running/cycling by now. Have fun on the ride, Kate

I've cancelled my place

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An introduction to club cycling - Saturday September 30

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions