of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Inner Circle, Regent's Park
  • 100.0% Complete
    24/24
  • Going 24
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Satruday 16th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

mehb
    Isabella Rodgers
    PaulV
    Ola
    Sahey
    ArminS
    Mhoubart
    Elisabeth
    ArnM
    JonathanDerbyshire
    Elric
    aTom
    Anna
    Jonny Midgley
    Olaf
    Tom Udale

• If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Satruday 16th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

mehb
    Isabella Rodgers
    PaulV
    Ola
    Sahey
    ArminS
    Mhoubart
    Elisabeth
    ArnM
    JonathanDerbyshire
    Elric
    aTom
    Anna
    Jonny Midgley
    Olaf
    Tom Udale
    Lewis Turner

mehb
    Isabella Rodgers
    PaulV
    Ola
    Sahey
    ArminS
    Mhoubart
    Elisabeth
    ArnM
    JonathanDerbyshire
    Elric
    aTom
    Anna
    Jonny Midgley
    Olaf
    Tom Udale
    Marchetto

mehb
    Isabella Rodgers
    PaulV
    Ola
    Sahey
    ArminS
    Mhoubart
    Elisabeth
    ArnM
    JonathanDerbyshire
    Elric
    aTom
    Anna
    Jonny Midgley
    Olaf
    Tom Udale
    Georgina Weetch
    Nikki Weetch

mehb
    Isabella Rodgers
    PaulV
    Ola
    Sahey
    ArminS
    Mhoubart
    Elisabeth
    ArnM
    JonathanDerbyshire
    Elric
    aTom
    Anna
    Jonny Midgley
    Olaf
    Tom Udale
    Lara Cosford

mehb
    Isabella Rodgers
    PaulV
    Ola
    Sahey
    ArminS
    Mhoubart
    Elisabeth
    ArnM
    JonathanDerbyshire
    Elric
    aTom
    Anna
    Jonny Midgley
    Olaf
    Tom Udale
    Lara Cosford
    Louis Maylin

mehb
    Isabella Rodgers
    PaulV
    Ola
    Sahey
    ArminS
    Mhoubart
    Elisabeth
    ArnM
    JonathanDerbyshire
    Elric
    aTom
    Anna
    Jonny Midgley
    Olaf
    Tom Udale
    Lara Cosford
    Louis Maylin
    Joss

mehb
    Isabella Rodgers
    PaulV
    Ola
    Sahey
    ArminS
    Mhoubart
    Elisabeth
    ArnM
    JonathanDerbyshire
    Elric
    aTom
    Anna
    Jonny Midgley
    Olaf
    Tom Udale
    Lara Cosford
    Louis Maylin
    Joss
    James mayes

• Running 10 mins late got a flat....

• Hi,
    I attended the session this morning but didn't bring my phone with me to scan the QR code. I was in the group with Azym and Alex (if remember right).

Could I be sent the sign-up form through this please.

Thanks for the great morning :)

• Hi Michael thanks for joining us and great to see you this morning. Here you go: https://microcosm.app/out/jaY8i

• Hi there. I've done the form but not received any email.
    Not sure if I am just being thick, but could someone help me work out how to sign up.
    Thanks

• Hi there. I think maybe you’re confusing the sign up form for the group skills session on Saturday with the joining process for becoming a club member? To join the club you need to complete a group skills session )which you did on Saturday) and then apply for membership via British Cycling. This is the link: https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/club/p­rofile/2040/islington-cycling-club

• My hero. Thanks

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - Saturday 16 September

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions