Prev
/ 3
Next
  • Highbury Fields
  • 100.0% Complete
    24/24
  • Going 24
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Are there any extra spaces?

• Please keep an eye on this page. People sometimes have to pull out at the last moment.

• Thanks to everyone who has confirmed their attendance on Saturday. I'm still waiting to hear from @Flo @mauriceo @user156087 @user156334 @wassimrakik

The ride is full and we have people keen to join so please could I ask you to either confirm your place or release it, see message below. Many thanks.

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday 2nd please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

Dan Clements
    Bryn James
    mo-Atowi
    Andrew Foley
    Kristina Smirnova
    Julia Fellows
    XanderSmit
    Aga G
    Lucas G
    James Lloyd
    D Garcia
    Max Taylor
    Daniel B
    Xiaoyi
    BradB
    Carry Keay
    paul.a
    Remy
    Daniel Masterton

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday 2nd please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

Dan Clements
    Bryn James
    mo-Atowi
    Andrew Foley
    Kristina Smirnova
    Julia Fellows
    XanderSmit
    Aga G
    Lucas G
    James Lloyd
    D Garcia
    Max Taylor
    Daniel B
    Xiaoyi
    BradB
    Carry Keay
    paul.a
    Remy
    Daniel Masterton
    Sarah Inman

Dan Clements
    Bryn James
    mo-Atowi
    Andrew Foley
    Kristina Smirnova
    Julia Fellows
    XanderSmit
    Aga G
    Lucas G
    James Lloyd
    D Garcia
    Max Taylor
    Daniel B
    Xiaoyi
    BradB
    Carry Keay
    paul.a
    Remy
    Daniel Masterton
    Flo

Dan Clements
    Bryn James
    mo-Atowi
    Andrew Foley
    Kristina Smirnova
    Julia Fellows
    XanderSmit
    Aga G
    Lucas G
    James Lloyd
    D Garcia
    Max Taylor
    Daniel B
    Xiaoyi
    BradB
    Carry Keay
    paul.a
    Remy
    Daniel Masterton
    Sarah Inman
    Steve Steinhardt

• Dan Clements
    Bryn James
    mo-Atowi
    Andrew Foley
    Kristina Smirnova
    Julia Fellows
    XanderSmit
    Aga G
    Lucas G
    James Lloyd
    D Garcia
    Max Taylor
    Daniel B
    Xiaoyi
    BradB
    Carry Keay
    paul.a
    Remy
    Daniel Masterton
    Flo
    Maurice

• Hi, looks like a couple names got dropped from your list?
    Sarah Inman
    Steve Steinhardt

Dan Clements
    Bryn James
    mo-Atowi
    Andrew Foley
    Kristina Smirnova
    Julia Fellows
    XanderSmit
    Aga G
    Lucas G
    James Lloyd
    D Garcia
    Max Taylor
    Daniel B
    Xiaoyi
    BradB
    Carry Keay
    paul.a
    Remy
    Daniel Masterton
    Aaron

• Hi, I’m having some technical issues and running a bit late, really sorry for that. How late can I show up/catch up with you to make it? No problem if you cannot wait, just wanted to check

• I think I will be max 15 mins late

• Thanks for the ride this morning everyone, and in particular to the ride leaders - notably Geoff and Rachel (apologies I cannot recall the other names!)

I was thinking perhaps we could all chip in for a club sponsored/branded road sweeper to preen the route and prevent a thousand punctures :-)

Great to meet everyone - thanks for the chat and friendly atmosphere.

See you all on a club ride some time soon.

Cheers

Dan
    +44 7823 332 777

• Lovely to meet you @DanClements
    I had another puncture on leaving the pub to add to the collection! It was a huge thorn probably from where the farmer was clearing the hedgerow on the route….aaarrrgghhh!!!!!

• Funnily enough, I must have gotten a puncture yesterday too, but maybe a smaller one as I got the flat tyre only this morning....... :)

• @RachelD sorry to hear about the flat!

Can we simply go ahead and join the club to participate in rides now?

• Does anyone know how long the jersey takes to ship? I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago now.

• Hi there. I’ll check, but I think 4-5 weeks in total. We’ve just moved to a new supplier and it hasn’t been an easy process. This will be the first batch from the new supplier 😊

• Okay thanks. Also one more, is there somewhere that explains how the coloured levels work? Is silver faster than blue?

• Hi
    The speed order is green, silver, blue and black. You can find the details on the Islington website here: https://islington.cc/ride-pacing

• Hi when will the October date / link be released?

• Shortly. It's normally 4 weeks after the last one.

• Hi Spinner - I heard today that the first (ever) batch from our new manufacturer is expected mid-September.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An introduction to club cycling - Saturday September 2

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions