of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Highbury Fields
  • 83.3333333333% Complete
    25/30
  • Going 25
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• BenF
    If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday August 5th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.
    1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    7.NikkiF2609 (user131010)
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).
    11 John (user143305)
    12 LukeWarren

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday August 5th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.
    1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).

1. John (user143305)
    2. Lennertvanderheijden
  • oh man, it looks pretty wet tomorrow, and I don't have my winter setup ready yet. meh, i'm sadly going to miss the tomorrow's ride. Sunday looks amazing tho, i guess there is no chance of rescheduling this ride to sunday, ha?

marking as "can't make it" to free up the spot! enjoy y'all, I'll be looking forward to the next one.

• If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday August 5th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).
    11 John (user143305)
    12 LukeWarren
    13 Lennertvanderheijden
    14 RomainB

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).
    11 John (user143305)
    12 LukeWarren
    13 Lennertvanderheijden
    14 RomainB
    15 Baller John

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).
    11 John (user143305)
    12 LukeWarren
    13 Lennertvanderheijden
    14 RomainB
    15 Baller John
    16 Lizzy Jarrett

• Hi @user155811, @Ghaire, @user156072, @jessiew, @JesseH, @LookMeals, @NikkiF2609, @Katerina, @amoustafa, @BenF, @JohnTsui, @LukeWarren, @Lennertvanderheijden, @RomainBcmt, @BallerJohn, @lizzyjarrett

Thanks so much for confirming your attendance, this really helps to more predictably balance attendees with club volunteers. And @tolga thanks for confirming your drop out!

The session is still planned to commence at Highbury Fields 9.30am Saturday.

Though if due to the worsening weather forecast you plan to drop out please do so with the button or a brief message.

Heads-up that depending on ground conditions in the morning, it is possible we may first brief at Highbury Fields and then ride together to Regent's Park for some Group riding Skills in a safer environment, rather than tackling the full Intro Ride route.
    (So if you already did Group Skills at RP this may also be a consideration for your attendance).

For those who have not yet re-confirmed attendance:
    @user155647, @mauriceo, @ay_lfc, @DanMouat, @Danytto, @OscarBenjamin, @user81660, @user153516, @user156087, @user156100, @Kieran1, @Mantas.S

As above, please use the button to drop out if you don't plan to join so we can manage numbers of club volunteers braving conditions! Thanks

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).
    11 John (user143305)
    12 LukeWarren
    13 Lennertvanderheijden
    14 RomainB
    15 Baller John
    16 Lizzy Jarrett
    17 @user153516

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).

1. Kieran1

John (user143305)

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).
    11 John (user143305)
    12 LukeWarren
    13 Lennertvanderheijden
    14 RomainB
    15 Baller John
    16 Lizzy Jarrett
    17 @user153516
    18 Kieran1

• Hi - for me it depends on the weather. If it’s raining heavily i won’t be attending but i’ll see what it’s like
    in the morning and update you

• Hi, I confirm I will be attending.

Kind Regards,
    Mantas

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).
    11 John (user143305)
    12 LukeWarren
    13 Lennertvanderheijden
    14 RomainB
    15 Baller John
    16 Lizzy Jarrett
    17 @user153516
    18 Kieran1
    19 Mantas Sadlauskas

• BenF
    If you have booked onto the Intro Ride on Saturday August 5th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be messaged each time someone new adds their name).

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).

1. ScottMunn

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).
    11 John (user143305)
    12 LukeWarren
    13 Lennertvanderheijden
    14 RomainB
    15 Baller John
    16 Lizzy Jarrett
    17 @user153516
    18 Kieran1
    19 Mantas Sadlauskas
    20 Scott Munn

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).
    11 John (user143305)
    12 LukeWarren
    13 Lennertvanderheijden
    14 RomainB
    15 Baller John
    16 Lizzy Jarrett
    17 @user153516
    18 Kieran1
    19 Mantas Sadlauskas
    20 Scott Munn
    21 OscarBenjamin

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).
    11 John (user143305)
    12 LukeWarren
    13 Lennertvanderheijden
    14 RomainB
    15 Baller John
    16 Lizzy Jarrett
    17 @user153516
    18 Kieran1
    19 Mantas Sadlauskas
    20 Scott Munn
    21 OscarBenjamin
    22 ay_lfc

• Hi. Unfortunately due to the very poor weather conditions, I will be dropping out today. I will attend the next group skills one which you run at Regents in the week. Could anyone update on when there will be another one after the 10th as this is now full. Thanks

• Hi, unfortunately, I have to cancel due to poor weather conditions. I will attend the next session.

Kind Regards,
    Mantas

• Ok thanks for informing us Nikki and Mantas.

A reminder for everyone of the meeting point.
    https://goo.gl/maps/x4D6Cs42u594cbYs5

1 Attachment

• ICC Intro Ride meeting point.png
  • BenF

1.user155811
    2.Ghaire
    3.user156072
    4.JessieW
    5.JesseH
    6.LookMeals
    8.Katerina
    9.amoustafa
    1o. Ben F (user156044).

1. Hana (user156100)
  • Post a reply