of 3
First Prev
/ 3
  • Highbury Fields
  • 95.8333333333% Complete
    23/24
  • Going 23
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• @StephendS Perfect, thank you!

• Thanks so much to Rachel and everyone who led today's ride. I had SO much fun! And it was great meeting you all. I've just signed up via the British Cycling link.

@shaunos and anyone else who would like me to share the Strava route of today's ride, send me a DM and I can add you.

• Hello ! Thanks everyone for last weeks intro ride! I have now signed up and paid on British Cycling but haven't as of yet received an email confirmation. Whilst this comes through, would it be possible to join any of the weekend's rides? If so, can anyone let me know which ones are happening? Thank you !

• Hi there! Same here- I signed up on Saturday and haven't heard back yet- would love to do the green ride on Sunday at 8.30 (ie the slowest group obviously!) If possible ...

• Hiya
    They do take couple weeks to process. But I think it's still ok to go. Just take proof of payment. I'll try and confirm

• Once you have completed the ride and paid the membership fee our membership secretary will process your application and be in touch shortly to welcome you to the club and give you full access to the Forum. This usually takes up to a week so please be patient.

You won't have full access to the forum until your membership has been processed but feel free to turn up at 0830 on Sunday and see what rides are available.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - July 1

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason

Actions