of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Highbury Fields
  • 75.0% Complete
    18/24
  • Going 18
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• If you have booked onto the session on Saturday 20th August please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and enables us to make sure we have the right number of ride leaders.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1.DuncanWare
    2.LaurenceBourton
    3.Manuel Maldonado
    4.Matt Hampson
    5.Osian Davies
    6.Isabella Conti (IsabellaCA)
    7.PaulO
    8.Julien VH
    9.Laura Starr (previously user147370)
    10.Clemens Klasen
    11.Liz Longster (lizl)
    12.Joanne Ng (@jong)
    13.Helena Yovichich (@Helena)
    14.JamesScott
    15.AlexEeden

• If you have booked onto the session on Saturday 20th August please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and enables us to make sure we have the right number of ride leaders.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1.DuncanWare
    2.LaurenceBourton
    3.Manuel Maldonado
    4.Matt Hampson
    5.Osian Davies
    7.PaulO
    8.Julien VH
    10.Clemens Klasen
    11.Liz Longster (lizl)
    12.Joanne Ng (@jong)
    14.JamesScott
    15.Luisa (lc)
    16.AlexEden

1.DuncanWare
    2.LaurenceBourton
    3.Manuel Maldonado
    4.Matt Hampson
    5.Osian Davies
    7.PaulO
    8.Julien VH
    10.Clemens Klasen
    11.Liz Longster (lizl)
    12.Joanne Ng (@jong)
    14.JamesScott
    15.Luisa (lc)
    16.AlexEden

1. Urwah Munir
  • Where is the exact meeting location ?

• Please see the pin at the start of the post (the path is called Queen's Walk, sometimes more readily found when adorned by groups of cyclists, e.g. tomorrow morning; see you all there!)

1.DuncanWare
    2.LaurenceBourton
    3.Manuel Maldonado
    4.Matt Hampson
    5.Osian Davies
    7.PaulO
    8.Julien VH
    10.Clemens Klasen
    11.Liz Longster (lizl)
    12.Joanne Ng (@jong)
    14.JamesScott
    15.Luisa (lc)
    16.AlexEden
    17.Urwah Munir
    18.Marta Stezaly @MartaStezaly

• Hi there. Unfortunately I no longer can make it after all (busted my ankle in football last night)! I’ll click can’t make up top. Apologies!

• Thanks for letting us know @MattHampson, and recover soon! Hopefully see you in September.

• Apologies, needed to cancel last minute. Realised I need to get some tweaks done to my bike. Will join in next session.

• Oops, I ended up at Regent’s Park instead of Highbury fields. Doofus.

• Oh no @jong ! Hope to see you at a future session!

• @RichardN1 I’ve signed up for a membership following yesterday’s intro ride! I just wanted to check that I’d done so correctly and you’d received it your end

• Hi @OsianDavies,

If you have an email from British Cycling which looks like the below, then you have done it correctly. I can't see applications but our membership secretary can, so once processed you will receive another confirmation email from British Cycling, and also a welcome email from ICC.

1 Attachment

• Screenshot 2022-08-21 175647.png
  • Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An introduction to club cycling - August 20, 2022

Posted by Avatar for RichardN1 @RichardN1