of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Highbury Fields
  • 66.6666666667% Complete
    20/30
  • Going 20
  • Invited 1

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• If you have booked onto the session on April 2 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and enables us to make sure we have the right number of ride leaders.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1) Nick33
    2) JHillier
    3) AnnaK
    4) Hannah_B
    5) lukas
    6) Marios
    7) Jamie Baker
    8) DennisM
    9) LilyBailey
    10) KieraJ
    11) BJones
    12)Anna92
    13)AlexWildy
    14) LushS
    15)DouglasDavies
    16) Stuart Duncan
    17)Rick_R
    18) PeterS
    19) JessH
    20) JohnMH
    21) EllenKerr
    22)Luca_P
    23) KatherineHale (was @user141956)

• If you have booked onto the session on April 2 please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and enables us to make sure we have the right number of ride leaders.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1) Nick33
    2) JHillier
    3) AnnaK
    4) Hannah_B
    5) lukas
    6) Marios
    7) Jamie Baker
    8) DennisM
    9) LilyBailey
    10) KieraJ
    11) BJones
    12)Anna92
    13)AlexWildy
    14) LushS
    15)DouglasDavies
    16) Stuart Duncan
    17)Rick_R
    18) PeterS
    19) JessH
    20) JohnMH
    21) EllenKerr
    22)Luca_P
    24) HanHart

1) Nick33
    2) JHillier
    3) AnnaK
    4) Hannah_B
    5) lukas
    6) Marios
    7) Jamie Baker
    8) LilyBailey
    9) KieraJ
    10) BJones
    11)Anna92
    12)AlexWildy
    13) LushS
    14)DouglasDavies
    15) Stuart Duncan
    16)Rick_R
    17) PeterS
    18) JessH
    19) JohnMH
    20) EllenKerr
    21)Luca_P

• Hi David, I'm afraid I won't be able to join tomorrow (I've got a knee injury/issue) and have given back my space with the button above. I'm hoping to join in May! Rick

1) Nick33
    2) JHillier
    3) AnnaK
    4) Hannah_B
    5) lukas
    6) Marios
    7) Jamie Baker
    8) LilyBailey
    9) KieraJ
    10) BJones
    11)Anna92
    12)AlexWildy
    13) LushS
    14)DouglasDavies
    15) Stuart Duncan
    16)Rick_R
    17) PeterS
    18) JessH
    19) JohnMH
    20) EllenKerr
    21)Luca_P
    22)DOliver909

• Thanks Rick, hope you're back on the road soon. Our May Intro ride is on the 7th http://forum.islington.cc/events/7084/#c­omment16458005

1) Nick33
    2) JHillier
    3) AnnaK
    4) Hannah_B
    5) lukas
    6) Marios
    7) Jamie Baker
    8) DennisM
    9) LilyBailey
    10) KieraJ
    11) BJones
    12)Anna92
    13)AlexWildy
    14) LushS
    15)DouglasDavies
    16) Stuart Duncan
    17) DOliver909
    18) PeterS
    19) JessH
    20) JohnMH
    21) EllenKerr
    22)Luca_P
    24) HanHart

• Apologies, also not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Looking forward to attending another intro session soon, and give my space back incase anyone else wants to join.

Thanks
    Hannah

• Is today a mudguard day (for those who have optional mudguards)?

• Apologies all but due to mechanical I won’t be able to lead any groups today. Have fun and ride carefully. Look out for black ice and use your mudguards to avoid face splashes!

• hey! running a few min late but on my way!

• have gotten a bit turned around in route, eta 15 min - will keep on but no worries if you head off! sorry!

• My apologies for my no show. I had very poor sleep.

• @BJones - general rule: if there is standing water on the road (often this is the case in the country even if London streets are bone dry!), or significant rain forecast mudguards should be fitted.

• Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure if there was a winter rule too (and if there was whether it is still winter).

• Just to say thanks to everyone who gave up their morning to shepherd us around today.PeterS.

• Well done on everybody! Quite a special one as not many ICC rides have snow, certainly not in April :-)

1 Attachment

• 20220402_123904.jpg
  • Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - April 2, 2022

Posted by Avatar for DavidMason @DavidMason