of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Highbury Fields
  • 78.125% Complete
    25/32
  • Going 25
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Nice meeting you all and thanks for the ride! Already signed up so once approved I hope to see you soon. Rick

• Thanks guys, good ride out. I have joined online so you should see my name pop up - thanks

• Great ride! Happy to meet you all. Looking forward to more great rides.

• Hi @Zac and @GeorgeS/Tenners - the memberships is active now, how do I find the list/times of the weekly rides? Very keen to start riding with the club!

• Upcoming rides are posted here. The Today tab is also helpful for keeping up with the latest.

Rides often get posted later in the week as well so check back if nothing of interest is posted yet.

Saturday RP laps don't require sign up, just show up!

• What times are Saturdays please Zac
    I did the intro ride last sat.
    Would like to do a RP day then join of that's ok?
    Also the top once joined. Can we pay to upgrade to profit?
    Many thanks

• Thanks @Zac - looks like I still don't have permission then as I can't access the link and I can only see this thread under Today's tab. I'll keep an eye over the next few days. Thanks!

• Hi Riccardo - I have definitely granted your forum permissions. This is done via the email address used for your British Cycling account so please make sure that they match up. Also there's the old 'log out and in again' to clear the cache etc.

Let me know if you're still having issues.

• Thanks Sally I was logging in with another email address, all good now thanks!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - 2 October 2021

Posted by Avatar for Zac @Zac

Actions