Regents Park - weekdays @ 6:30am

Posted on
  • TBD
  • Regents Park
  • Going 2
  • Invited 0

Sign in to reserve your place in this event!

• Hi all. I’m pretty new to the club. I was wondering whether there are early start 6:30am sessions in regents park or if someone is interested. Say Tuesday and Thursday?

• Hi there,

Nothing official but a few have started arranging things on the thread below

https://forum.islington.cc/microcosms/15­48/

• Yep, for the past few weeks some of us have been meeting Tuesdays 6:15am at the zoo, will be there again this week. Riding round ~35kph average. This week, a few met on Wednesday at 6:30am also (I think this was slightly faster). Keep an eye on the Regents Park laps section of the forum or feel free to post if nothing is listed for that day!

• Thank you. That is good to know. Will be checking it out. Would be good to have this as regular thing. :)

• Hi, I am looking to join the club. I have seen a few ICC shirts around Regents Park. Could you tell me if the regent park sessions are open to new members?

• Please come to one of our upcoming Intro Rides or Group Skills to join the club!

• I am relatively well experienced cat racer, I was hoping to join the club to get some group riding in to help me get faster.

Could you tell me, could I join the club and participate?

• Yes, but only once you've completed one of our Intro sessions I've linked above. As they cover what you need to know in regards to riding with our club. This is for the safety of all members.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Regents Park - weekdays @ 6:30am

Posted by Avatar for Manu @Manu

Actions