of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Highbury Fields
  • 70.0% Complete
    21/30
  • Going 21
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• hey @Zac, when do you normally release slots for next month's session? really keen to join one of these sessions so i can start joining group rides! :D

• Unfortunately I can’t ride this time, I’ve cancelled so there’s a space up for grabs! Enjoy

• There is one space currently available. First come first served!

• Hi @Ahmad_Ibrahim @Aref91777 @Asher @AussieScot @BrianRead @Florin @German @Harryvowles @HenryFR @hollyr @JamesBlack @JamesCarn @JamesWilson @JanG @JoRose @Loic @Mack_Clayton @MattHampson @michaelb1968 @RahulT90 @RichardMatson @rriegger @RyanON @SamLeWatt @SarahM @user127330 @user128652 @user129124 @Vince_G @Wouter_Dhollander

I hope you are all excited for the Intro Ride on Saturday morning, we're excited to have you along and for the good weather. Please try to arrive on time as it is essential for the safety briefing, but there is no need to come early. The map at the top of this thread shows where exactly in Highbury Fields we meet.

If you can no longer make it, could you please remove yourself from the event by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top, as this ride is currently fully booked and there are others waiting for a spot (if you book a spot but fail to attend we reserve the right to limit your future attendance).

Let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to welcoming you to the club.

• @user127330 @user128652 @user129124

If you would be able to change your username to something a little human, it will help us greatly with managing attendance and membership processing. Thanks

• Still one place available for anyone wanting to sign up.

• We have had a few late bookings, but more people dropping out so there are 3 places available for tomorrow

• Hello! I've just signed up for tomorrow. Just wanted to check that we would definitely be back at Highbury Fields around 12pm? Alternatively I could peel off to be back in time?

• 1230 is probably more realistic for Highbury Fields but it obviously depends on the speed of the group (and we do go at the pace of the slowest). There is a point where you could peel off and probably save half an hour if you make sure your ride leader (which might be me) is aware.

For anyone else wanting to sign up, there are now 4 places available.

• @Zac I apologise. I'd hoped to have my new bike delivered this week, but it didn't arrive. I was very keen to attend and I apologise for the late notice, I'd hoped it would be delivered today.

• Hi! I would like to join the club but I see the last introduction ride event was 5 days ago. When is going to be the next one? thanks

• @Giulia keep an eye out in these sections:

Intro ride, ~45km in north London / Barnett (once a month, usually first weekend of the month): https://forum.islington.cc/microcosms/13­05/

Groups skills, in Regents Park outer circle (multiple times a month): https://forum.islington.cc/microcosms/13­04/
    There are a few events in June with available spots!

• thanks @Yvan! I booked a group skills :)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - 5 June 2021

Posted by Avatar for Zac @Zac

Actions