• Hi, can you let me know when the next oppertuity to join an intro session/ ride is? I did a couple of intro rides with Christian when you used to meet at Wittingdon Park so would i still need to do an into session? Look forward to hearing from you.. Thanks Steve

• Hi Steve,

Unfortunately all of our currently advertised sessions are fully booked (we have an unprecedented number of people wanting to join the club at the moment) but do keep an eye out in case people drop out last minute due to diary clashes.

Our Sunday club rides don't count as we have a set number of signals/instructions/riding formations we need to run through for health and safety purposes and official registers are taken at each event so that we can confirm attendance and get memberships processed.

We hope to put more sessions on as soon as we have enough volunteers to cover the ride, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

• Hi, ok thanks when will the next sessions be available to book onto which I guess will be July ??

About

Avatar for SallyB @SallyB started