of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Highbury Fields
  • 90.0% Complete
    18/20
  • Going 18
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Apologies, despite seeing the email. I thought it was on Sunday. I just came on the website to see the exact location.

• Glad to hear it Rico - I enjoyed the ride today as well and it was great to get some unexpected sunshine. I hope you’ll all be considering signing up to ICC.

• Thanks all for organising this. A pleasurable morning ride in spite if my occasional uphill struggles.

• Hi Nick,
    I submitted my online payment on Tuesday I think, please could you remind me of the timing for the application to be processed? I would like to plan for a ride this upcoming weekend but I don't think I have access to the appropriate forums yet as perhaps my application is pending.
    Thanks,
    Rico

• Hi Rico,

I'm the membership secretary and the person responsible for processing all of our applications - I generally do this on a Monday and Thursday but it depends on when I can find time away from work/have an evening free.

You'll definitely be up and running before the weekend - I'll try and get yours sorted before the end of the day.

Thanks,

Sally

• Great, thank you Sally - appreciate you taking your personal time to do this.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - 5 December 2020

Posted by Avatar for Zac @Zac

Actions