of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Inner Circle, Regent's Park
  • 100.0% Complete
    25/25
  • Going 25
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Hi everyone,

Really sorry for the short notice but I can't make the group skills session tonight as I have just been told that my shift hours have changed and I am working tonight.

So if anyone would like my spot then I am about to cancel my place. I hope to meet you all at another time!

@HarryTaylor @user117288 @user117408

• Hi guys afraid I will have to withdraw for this evening due to work. Apologies for the short notice!

• I’m 5 mins late so sorry, pls wait for me!

• Thanks to everyone who came yesterday. I hope you all enjoyed the session and learned something new. If you decide to join the club, once your membership is processed you'll gain full access to the forum and can find our upcoming rides for this weekend here. Hope to see you on a club ride soon.

• Hi, thanks for organising the session last night. I've signed up though the British cycling site, how long does it usually take to process? Ideally I'd like to join some of the rides next week? James

• Hi James,

I should have any memberships processed today or tomorrow... I'll try to get them done before driving back to London from Norfolk this evening but currently have quite a lot to get through so please bear with me. I'll send you (and everyone else who's applied and attended this session) a confirmation email with more info as soon as I get to process everything.

Thanks,

Sally

• Hi Sally

I put a membership application in this morning so it won't be processed yet. Meanwhile is it ok to come along for a Sunday ride tomorrow or do we need our membership sorted in order to join a ride? Thanks, Simon

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - 10 September 2020

Posted by Avatar for Zac @Zac

Actions