You are reading a single comment by @Zac and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi all, I am hoping you might be able to help me, sorry if this is the wrong post for this question!

I am trying to see if I might be able to join a club ride tomorrow as a guest but am not sure if this is possible in these times, or if I need to do one of the intro rides first?
    I have done a fair bit of group riding in Nottingham where I have moved down from and would probably be looking for a more social 15+mph ride to start with.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you

Rheanna

• Hi Rheanna,

Currently all rides require sign up on the forum, which you need to be a member to gain full access to all the relevant sections. So unfortunately at this moment we are not allowing guests to join on rides. We do have a number of Intro Rides and Group Skills upcoming so I recommend attending one of those first.

• Hi Zac
    I am looking to gain membership and hopefully join some rides soon, just to confirm is full membership currently required to join rides (and then signing up as and when available) or just forum membership ?

thanks

Martin

About