Prev
/ 3
Next
  • Highbury Fields
  • 100.0% Complete
    20/20
  • Going 20
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Thanks v much, Zac,

Yes I'll be there. V much looking forward to it and to meeting everyone.

Cheers,

Bill

• Nice one Zac, see you all tomorrow

• Hi Zac,

So sorry to say this so late notice but I’m not feeling well and doubt I’ll be able to attend tomorrow morning. Huge apologies, I know it’s last minute. Enjoy the ride.

Aldo

• Hi everyone , just to let you know that I Just had a puncture on my way to Highbury fields! Can’t believe. Have a great day. Petra

• Thanks for letting us know, just 3 missing at the moment

• Hi @Zac can you confirm whether i can take @ClaireSage spot please c.f. My message earlier in the week?
    Cheers,
    Ben

• Hope everyone enjoyed the ride today. Fir track and trace my group was (apols for any misspelling):
    David Mason
    Scott Sansom
    Sam Burnett
    Jimenez
    Niall

• Great to meet you all, few pics before we set off!

Hope to see you all again soon!

3 Attachments

• 1FE4CDD5-D162-40AB-935E-01EB086C082B.jpeg
    • 6DAAAB6D-ABBF-4AC4-90ED-97E10D920343.jpeg
    • 54F95AE7-DE4A-4AE2-9F53-E62DD0EE9FBA.jpeg
  • Thank you @DavidMason for a brilliant welcome / intro briefing

• Thank you all for a fantastic intro ride!

• Thanks all - good fun!

• Thanks everyone! Special shoutout to @SanPuri for all the help and @Barry for the coffee :)

• Thank you very much for this ride! I really enjoyed it! If you could let us know who do we have to email to get full access to the forum and to check the memebership status will be much appreciated! Hope to ride with you really soon

• Thank you very much David! And thank you Sam for the cloth, I've already washed it :) let me know when can I give it back to you

• Thanks for yesterday was great. I've now joined the club on British cycling - how does it now work will I have full access to the forum?

• Hi @Laurence glad to hear you enjoyed it and have now joined. Once your application has been processed you'll automatically gain full forum access (if using the same email), and will receive a welcome email with all the details you will need.

• Brill cheers Zac.

• Hello everyone! I am a newbie here. When will the next ride take place?

Thanks

• Hi

Future Introductory and Group Skills rides are here:

https://forum.islington.cc/microcosms/13­04/

And here:

https://forum.islington.cc/microcosms/13­05/

Keep popping back to look at them regularly as spaces on events marked as full often open up

• Welcome to the club all who have joined so far. For this upcoming Sunday, this ride is a good place to start off with on your first proper club ride.

• Hello Zac, the ride's thread isn't showing
    Thanks

Danai

• Hi Danai, you will have to complete an Intro Ride or Group Skills and join as a member before you can see that thread as it's a members only ride. I've shared it for anyone who has already joined this week.

• Oh ok,and the next available ones for newbies are in October right? 5 and 23 I think? ( I only got a spot for the 23rd...)

• There are Group Skills on Sept 10 and Sept 19. Both are currently full, but keep checking back as people often drop out last minute.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - 5 September 2020

Posted by Avatar for Zac @Zac

Actions