• Hi everyone! Will any rides be organised after the 4th of July?
    Thank you,
    Anca

• Hi Anca,

As Stephen said, at the moment there's not an awful lot going on with regard to club activities, due to the ongoing pandemic. We're waiting for further updates from British Cycling but currently the advice is rides can take place in groups of up to 6 but preferably on closed roads because social distancing of 2m has to be maintained throughout. As you can imagine this is pretty impossible on London roads so we are still suspending all club activities. We will be following all government guidance, so as things ease we will be looking to reinstate club rides where we can.

Rides are being organised amongst members on our club forum, these are not sanctioned club rides and riders accept all responsibility for these rides. Social distancing still needs to be maintained at 2m between all riders on these rides as well. We are also only allowing these rides to take place where they've been organised in a way that we can track and trace riders should any develop Covid symptoms.

I'm keeping a list of people who want to be contacted when our rides are back up and running and I'd be happy to add your email address to that if you'd like? Just drop me an email on [email protected].

Thanks,

Sally

About

Avatar for SallyB @SallyB started