of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Whittington Park, London
  • 94.1176470588% Complete
    16/17
  • Going 16
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Barry - thank you very much for the recommendation of K cycles! They were amazing. Seat fixed, a plan B if it doesn’t work, my gears run like a dream and he even showed me an extra gear position I didn’t know existed. As you said, he just keep on going until it was perfectly fixed!!!!

• Great news; now you’ve no excuse for not being in the park at 0830!

• Hello all - I m new to this forum and quite keen to go for a ride with Islington Cyclinb club. I understand that an intro is necessary before any trip - is there anything planned for tomorrow? Thx!

• Hi,

You don't have to do an intro ride before coming along on a Sunday but you do need to do one before you can join the club. You're welcome to join us for up to 3 Sunday rides before you need to be a member. Otherwise come along to the next intro ride at the beginning of September (details will be posted shortly) or come along to one of the Group Skills sessions, which also count as an intro ride.

• I have not managed to do the intro session as last one was full, I would be interested to join a Sunday ride until next intro session is organised. At what time is the Sunday ride and where? thanks

• Sunday rides are at Whittington Park, leaving at 8:30 am. Arrive a bit before hand and keep an ear out for the announcement of the Green ride which we encourage all new/prospective riders to come along on.

• Great ! Thank you very much

• Hi, is there an introductory ride being organised for the future?

I am interested in joining the club, only ever ridden though either solo or with one other person so wanted to try group cycling/get more confident riding in a group before committing to join the longer ride and push myself!

Dave

• Hi Dave, yes we'll be running a session in October. We just need to confirm the date and then we'll be adding it here. So please keep checking back and I look forward to seeing you on a ride.

• Or you could join the group skills session this Saturday https://forum.islington.cc/events/4961/#­comment14848056 - 5 spaces left

• Thanks Stephen, I have joined the session! Will probably look to get on the October introductory ride if I'm free on the date.

• Hello! I joined this session and I’d really like to join a club ride with a view to joining. I sent an email to the membership address but didn’t get a response yet. How could I go about joining you for a Sunday club ride?

• Hi Phil
    Sunday rides are at Whittington Park, leaving at 8:30 am. Arrive a bit before hand and keep an ear out for the announcement of the Green ride which we encourage all new/prospective riders to come along on.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An introduction to club cycling - 31 August

Posted by Avatar for Alec @Alec

Actions