Cyclocross / Gravel ride

Posted on
  • Hi there,

I searched the forum regarding any info on a bit of off road riding but I could only found this in the cyclocross thread 'Hey yes there are events coming up, we keep the cyclocross chat in here:
    https://forum.islington.cc/conversations­/270827/?offset=650#comment13362718' but I cannot access the conversation as I don't have the permission.

Any link or info?

Thanks,
    Romain

• Hi Romain, are you a member? Members get full access to the forum so shout if you are having trouble.

The next Cyclocross ride coming up is Hub Velo’s Strade Bianchi on Saturday 9th March where there will be a few ICC’ers riding. You’ll find info on that event on Hub Velo’s Facebook page.

• Hey James,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I registered on the forum prior to becoming a full member which I'm now. Do I need to do anything to update my forum statue?

Thanks,

• @aidan is the club membership secretary so should be able to link your membership with email and forum name. This may already be in progress if you only recently became a club member.
    Maybe see you st the Hub Velo ride next week.

• Thanks James.

Definitely see you next week, I've done their classic of the falling leaves in October and had much fun.
    If I don't recognise you come and say hello, I'll be on a black cube.

See you there!

• Hi @James_R and @Slowdive. It is actually @SallyB who looks after the membership now. If you used the same email address to join the forum and to join the club you should get full access to the forum in the next few days, if not just let Sally know.

• Hi, Aidan is right... normally you'd get access pretty quickly after joining but unfortunately I'm away on holiday at the moment so can't do this for you until I get back. If you want access before I'm home then @JonnyK or @SeanW should be able to wave a magic wand for you in my absence.

• Aha, in that case this post needs updated https://forum.islington.cc/conversations­/256462/

As it still says you’re membership.
    Can you fix @SeanW ?

• Thanks for getting involves guys!

I messaged @SeanW about it but there's no rush at all.

Enjoy your holiday @SallyB! If it's not sorted by then perhaps when you get back if you could have a quick look at it.

Thanks!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Cyclocross / Gravel ride

Posted by Avatar for Romain @Romain

Actions