• Good morning, I am one of the ride leaders for Saturday. I hope you are all looking forward to the ride. Please dress appropriately, especially given that we will ride at the pace of the slowest rider so you may want to wear/bring an extra layer.

I have also included a link to the ICC Group Riding Guide. If people could read this beforehand it will save standing around in the cold before we start cycling!

Now that this ride is full, if you can no longer attend PLEASE remove yourself from the event. Just click 'can't make it' at the top of the page so that your space can be freed up for someone else.

Also if those of you who's usernames are user12345 etc. could change them to something more memorable that would be great and ease admin should you decide to join.

• Stephen, how badly would I be frowned upon by showing up without mudguards?

If it is a if big deal I will join you another time (either on good weather or with a properly equipped bike)

• You won't be the only one I'm sure, so thanks for asking but please do come and we'll let it go this once :)

About

Avatar for MarcoF @MarcoF started