Group Skills - 21 June

Posted on
  • regents park
  • 82.3529411765% Complete
    14/17
  • Going 14
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Group Skills is a chance to learn and share our group riding skills so that we can ride together more safely, more sociably and with less effort. This is a great opportunity for current and prospective members to build on skills, especially for those unable to find a place in the Introductory Rides.

We will look at communication skills and formations such as pace line and two up, plus how to pace/lead the ride from the front and rotate being at the front.

Note that we will adjust the level depending on the level of who shows up.

If you know all this, come and share your knowledge and if you don't, come and take advantage of the sharers!

If you are new to the club and wish to become a member you will need to complete either a Group skills or an Introduction to club cycling training session. Please make yourself known to the ride leader so they can confirm your attendance to our membership manager.

Meet in the Regents Park Inner Circle, at the gates opposite York Bridge.

ICC Group Riding Guide

• Hey, who do we meet when we arrive?
    Nicola

• who do we meet when we arrive?

Hi @Nicola124, just look for anyone in an Islington Club jersey and introduce yourself, there should be 4 of us by 18:30.

• Hello all! Where in Regents park do we meet? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Never mind, I misread the information above. Can't wait to see you all there! I might be a few minutes late because of work but I will do my best to be there at 18:30.

• 3 spots available for tonight’s Group Skills session.

• no problem Max, see you tonight

• Hi All, just a quick reminder about this session. Do let us know if you can no longer make it. See you tonight!

@Moro @JayG @Nicola @user90519 @jmlaplante @Tomcoltman @user90888 @acf @user89917 @AlexP @Nicola124 @AlexMart @kidkal @Max_Rosen... anyone else?

• Last call...

• @Max_Rosen, @aidan, @Carl_D thanks for the ride last night !

• You’re very welcome.

Hope to see you all on a future club ride.

• Many thanks, great fun last night, have applied for membership so over to you....

• Cheers folks, it was great to meet you all.

If you have applied for membership watch out for your confirmation email this weekend.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - 21 June

Posted by Avatar for Alec @Alec

Actions