Group Skills - 16 June

Posted on
  • regents park
  • 88.2352941176% Complete
    15/17
  • Going 15
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Group Skills is a chance to learn and share our group riding skills so that we can ride together more safely, more sociably and with less effort. This is a great opportunity for current and prospective members to build on skills, especially for those unable to find a place in the Introductory Rides.

We will look at communication skills and formations such as pace line and two up, plus how to pace/lead the ride from the front and rotate being at the front.

Note that we will adjust the level depending on the level of who shows up.

If you know all this, come and share your knowledge and if you don't, come and take advantage of the sharers!

If you are new to the club and wish to become a member you will need to complete either a Group skills or an Introduction to club cycling training session. Please make yourself known to the ride leader so they can confirm your attendance to our membership manager.

Meet in the Regents Park Inner Circle, at the gates opposite York Bridge.

ICC Group Riding Guide

• Looking forward to it.

• I have signed up for my wife, Jude, a prospective new member.

• Hoping to attend. James

• Please reach out if any spots become available. Keen to attend.

• Hi, are there still spots available or is 17 the maximum number?

• Hi all, it looks like this session is fully booked. I'd ask anyone who has reserved a space and who cannot attend to let us know by clicking the button at the top to say you can't make it. This will make your space available for someone else. Thanks!

For those of you still trying to book a space, please check back when you can. I'm sorry for the delay!

• I just dropped out for anyone who's interested

• I’be just got a puncture and will be delayed. Apologies

• Thanks for letting us know Fola, hopefully we will see you at a ride soon!

• I am looking for you near York Gate. Can’t find you. Can you tell me how to catch up with you?

• I'm not at the session but the group is almost certainly in the inner circle of Regents Park.

• Thanks all for a great skills session this morning!

• Thank you all for a fun and informative session!

• Thanks for a great session, looking forward to attending a group ride.

• Thanks to all for a really good session I learnt a lot

• Thank you all for coming today! Glad you liked it and hope to see you in an ICC ride soon!! :)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Group Skills - 16 June

Posted by Avatar for Alec @Alec

Actions