• Hi Everyone!

I came across your club and would like to join... I live in holloway and I'm a cycling enthusiast, cycle everyday to get around London and longer rides some weekends (70-80Km), I would love to join the club to do long rides more frequently and to meet like-minded people.

A friend and I would like to join you for this Sunday's ride, 8:30 at Whittington Park, is it OK if we come along? Or do we have to do another introductory session first?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to joining you!

Thanks,
    Pablo

• Hi Pablo,

you can join our Sunday rides as a guest rider as you already spotted.
    We meet at WP at 8:30 and new riders usually join the C-rides.

If you want to join the club you have to attend an 'Introduction to club riding' or 'Group riding skills' session before I can process your application.

Please note that helmets are mandatory on all our rides.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Eva

• Thanks Eva!

We'll come along on Sunday then :) And do one of the introduction sessions as soon as we can.

Many thanks and see you soon!
    Pablo

• Hi guys just to say I’d like to join in the morning, came to Tuesdays with Georgina, see you in the morning x

• Hey, think you're in the wrong place... this is a ride from 4 years ago. You should be able to find a ride to join in this area: https://forum.islington.cc/microcosms/11­4/ under the green/silver/blue/black options depending on what speed and distance you're after

Hope that helps.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Joining the Club - 8:30 ride this Sunday (6th August)?

Posted by Avatar for Pablo @Pablo

Actions