of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • whittington park, london
  • 87.5% Complete
    14/16
  • Going 14
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Hi I've joined if that's okay?

Thanks!

Ben

• @bsm, cheers, I'm glad the space went to someone :)

• A surprise weekend away? Sounds terrible!

Hope you can make the next session :)

• I've also had to pull out - sorry! Really gutted to miss this, but hopefully will see you in June!

• Can no longer make it, theres a free space =)

• Hi @AlecJ, quick query! Lucy, my girlfriend, did a group skills session 2 weeks ago. She's keen to do an intro ride, so I've not put her off cycling yet! Now there are spaces free for this Saturday, would it be okay if I click attending on her behalf? She still doesn't have forum access and can't sign up at work! And obviously a spare space has only just come up! Cheers.

• Hi @AlecJ, unfortunately will not be able to attend due to injury (sprained wrist). Hit a pedestrian a week ago (not my fault) and thought I'd be OK, but still not 100%, as I can't put any weight on it... Sorry for the late notice - hope someone will be able to take my place.

• No worries @RobBarros hope you can join the next one.

Go for it @James.C !

• Cheers @alex and @AlecJ! Signed up, but it'll be Lucy attending not myself. I'm living vicariously through her at the moment!

• hiya, looking forward to the cycle tomorrow! I have just started using cleats, and have done a couple of short cycles around london and haven't fallen off yet! but equally am quite slow clipping in. would you advise me to try them out tomorrow, or stick to trusty trainers?

• Hi, it's up to you!

We will be going at a steady pace so you'll have plenty of time to make sure you're clipped in. But equally I expect a few others will come in trainers so whatever you fancy ;)

• Thanks @AlecJ for your helpful support on the ride. Have now joined the CC so thanks all for accepting me. See you soon.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An introduction to club cycling - 6 May 2017

Posted by Avatar for Alec @Alec

Actions