Page
of 3
Prev
/ 3
Next
  • Yes

• Finally topped the leaderboard! T00t! So famous so wow

• Hello,

I just joined the club and would also like to be in the Strava club please :)

Ed Smith is the name

• You should have @Sir_Shannonball but as he is the chief organizer of the great escape he will currently be bombarded by other questions. I am sure he will come back to you next week.

• Thanks Martine :)

• Hi,

thats me again! if you find Islington Cycling Club on Strava and hit "Join Club" I will then hit "accept".

Thanks
    Orestis

• multi-tasking :)

• My middle name: Orestis "multi-tasking" etc. Sadly other adjectives fit in there :)

• I have requested. :)

• Ta.

• I'm caught up with the Strava group as well. Good times.

Orestis

• @Orestis @Sir_Shannonball

Can we update the strava thumbnail pic? Current one shows the old jersey and doesn't look very "pro". Can we change it to the standard logo? I can knock something up in PS if we don't have anything square.

• And yes, I am a tart for caring about this.

• I would also love to join the group. Can I send a request on Strava?

• This is a members-only group im afraid. Once/if you join the club, then a requests to join the Strava group will be approved.

• +Orestis ; I'm now officially a member and would like to know how I go about joining the Strava group?

Mike.

• Just click the Request to Join button. It'll be approved in due course.

• Hey guys, why is the group private in the first place? Loads of other clubs have this option open, and unless there's a good reason to keep it private... seems a bit of admin overhead to me?

• I'd rather not have the option for anyone to join, see my rides, post random "discussions" etc. Prefer things as they are.

• Can we update the strava thumbnail pic?

Any news on this? Still bugging me

• In progress.

• +1

• There's a photo of Ollie's sweat-sodden face that might suit...

• The new face of ICC? #nsfw #nsfl

• Doesn't look that new to me haha

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

ICC Strava Group

Posted by Avatar for TomF @TomF