You are reading a single comment by @Heather and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hello, I'd like to come along to one of the monthly introductory rides but can't seem to find out when and where they start. Can anyone help me with this please? I ride regularly but usually out on my own so group etiquette is pretty new concept and just a little bit daunting! Thanks.

• Hi Heather,

If you go back into the main section of this forum, 'Clipping In', you will see events with the title 'An Introduction to Club Cycling' with the DATE. The next session, on 10 October, is currently full, but keep an eye out on the thread in case someone drops out. There is one each month.

As an alternative, you could come along to a Sunday morning C ride. These are very friendly and not vastly different from the Introduction Rides.

Group riding is not as daunting as you think ;-) We also run group-riding skills sessions - sadly you just missed one, which took place yesterday at Regent's Park.

Deena

About

Avatar for Heather @Heather started