of 3
First Prev
/ 3
  • TBD
  • 87.5% Complete
    21/24
  • Going 21
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Apologies, I can no longer make this (my free pass has been rescinded! :o( )

Will book onto the next session. Hope you have fun.

TG

• +Stella?

+Ey_Uup Thanks for letting us know! There will be another one in October - hope to see you then!

• If anybody takes the place then please let us know on here - we can send you the details for the ride then!

To everyone else, see you tomorrow morning!

• Hi, I can't see anywhere above where we are supposed to be meeting tomorrow for this introductory ride. Can someone please let me know.
    Many thanks
    Anna

• Anna, we're meeting at Whittington Park on the Holloway Road side at 8:20 for an 8:30 departure.

• All of those that signed up should have received a private message with the details for tomorrow. You should be able to access it by clicking the yellow envelope on the top of the page

• Thanks for coming along today, hope you enjoyed the ride!

• Thanks to all the ride leaders! I had a really good time :)

• Ditto thanks to the leaders for giving up a sat morning - a very well thought out intro to ICC. Hope to see you again.

• Big thanks from me too. I'll be joining up (and not only for the snazzy jersey!)

JM

• Hi Orestis - when are you planning the next introductory session? Keen to join but keen not to make an arse of myself on a Sunday ride too!

• Hi, the next one is October 10 - sign up here :http://forum.islington.cc/events/1039

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - September 12, 2015

Posted by Avatar for Orestis @Orestis

Actions