You are reading a single comment by @mark_dearing and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • @mark_dearing Great you are looking into joining the club. You are welcome to join a C-ride before the intro ride, just be 10 minutes early and ask someone to give you a quick instruction about signs.

However we do want everyone to do an intro ride so please sign up for the August/September one (as early as possible), as during this ride we have much more time to show good group riding skills.

• this ride Thanks Martine, will definitely sign up for the September one (have just freed up a spot for someone in August!) If there is a C-ride going out this Sunday I'd definitely be keen to join. What time do they leave Whittington Park and do I need to be in touch in advance?

• @mark_dearing Yes there is a C-ride this Sunday. These rides run the whole year, with a different route every week. Sometimes the route is post in advance on the forum, but this is not always the case. We leave (moving) at 8:30 Wittington Park, so be there 10 minutes before. No need to announce in advance.

@tlb I am not sure if you ask if you ask people to wait or want a different group? We leave at the pre-announced time (so 18:30 midweek and 8:00 Saturaday, 8:30 Sunday).

You are free to join. (But still join the intro ride for good group riding practice)

About