Hello everybody, pleased to meet you :)

Posted on
  • Hello everyone,
    my name is Guido and I have just joined the club. I must thank the group that I met in Epping last Sunday and that was so kind to take me along for what was a beautifully smooth ride.

Two lines about myself, I am Italian by origin, lived in the US, and Finland where I did most of my rides and races. I currently live 500mt away from the Lee Valley Velopark were I train regularly on the outdoor track.

My bikes are a Bianchi FG for the rainy days and a Cervelo S2 for the happy days. I tend to prefer uphills to downhills and I love group rides.

Said that, I am looking forward to seeing you on the next ride.

Cheers,
    /Guido

1 Attachment

• image1.JPG
  • Welcome Guido! I look forward to you dropping me on a climb soon :)

• DEEP rims! Welcome @Guido_QG.

We have plenty of keen racers if you fancy getting involved in racing in the UK.

• Hey @Guido_QG, good of you to join us and perfect that we are almost neighbours, I'm moving to Leyton in few weeks so would be nice to have someone nearby for weekday evening rides!
    Welcome

• Excellent @Anvar ! Looking forward to it.

• There are a few of us out East. @Jonny and I have done variations of this East London Hills route a couple of times recently.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/8208841

• Perfect, thanks @DanM, I believe I've met @JonnyK already but not you as you were racing most of spring /summer.
    looking forward to going for ride with you! Hope you won't torcher me on the hills as he did you though :)
    sorry @Guido_QG for hijacking your thread

• Hi - and that's quite an impressive pair of bikes!

• @Anvar - think Dan meant @Jonny though we've met already as well :-)

• I'm bang up for an early morning ELH next week. Can only do Mon-Wed though, Tuesday? And no torturing, I promise! @DanM I can't vouch for though :)

• Thanks and sorry, got confused a bit.

• I can probably do Tues.

• Welcome, Guido.

• Welcome, Guido.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About