of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Whittington Park, London
  • 100.0% Complete
    16/16
  • Going 16
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• @MattyP Thanks Matty. I've put myself down! Hope to also attend the 8am spin round Regent's Park - who should I ask for when I get there?

• Well the intro ride starts at 8:30am at Whittington park - the regents park ride is at 8am at the zoo gates at regents park.

• Sorry my mistake, thought the intro ride was Sunday. Saturday is fine though - see you then.

• Would love to join in on the intro ride this Saturday, any drop outs please let me know ! If not I may come along to the sunday ride? im a fairly new commuter in London but would love to ride for pleasure and meet some people along the way !

Cheers,
    Ellie

• @Ellie-Hardy keep an eye for dropouts. If not you are able to, join a C-ride on Sunday, just be a bit earlier to get some quick instructions about signs etc. I do stimulate you to join the next intro ride, even if you joined the C-ride as we spent much more time on good practice in this ride.

• Okay @Martine thank you! If I cant join this intro ride I will definitley try and go on the next one !

• Sorry for late notice, I need to drop out due to an unfortunately timed footballing injury. Hope to make it next month/on a C-ride. @Ellie-Hardy want to grab the spot?

• Hi, I noticed that there was a spot available so I grab it. Al.

• I can come along if that's okay!

• Yes you are welcome @Ellie-Hardy. Just be at the park at 8:25. I am not sure if @alexd still sees this message and can send you the info email but just turn up with bike and appropriate clothes

• And press i attend button for our records

• @user54845 I'll take your spot thanks!

• Sorry guys not sure the old peug and myself are ready for group rides, still getting used to the bike and need to do more solo rides before I can keep up with the group! Thanks though !

• @Ellie-Hardy sorry we lost you! I went back to find you but you'd already gone I guess? :(

• Yeh sorry, not sure my bike is as good as all you lots haha, my lowest gear on those hills was a s bit tough.. ! Hope you had a good ride @MattyP

• Hi Ellie, sorry to hear about that. Maybe try the Regents Park laps at 8 next Saturday, it's relatively flat and there are a few groups at different paces so you'll find something

• Thank you so much for a great morning, and thanks to the leaders as well, really enjoyed it. Sorry I didn't stick around for coffee and cake, I have a fence to build...

• Okay cheers @alexD I may do that!

• Thanks everyone for a smooth ride this morning. Confident riding and good awareness all round made my job as back stop very easy. And thanks for my latte and lots of new coffee knowledge!

• Had a good time yesterday, thanks @alexD for the pre-ride info and @MattyP for leading the group I was in. I just joined the club, hope to get back out soon! @alexD you mentioned the Skills Session in Regents PK inner circle, is that on Saturday morning? Cheers

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - 9 May 2015

Posted by Avatar for MattyP @MattyP

Actions