Weds @ Regent's

Posted on
Page
of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Ill be there.

• 6.30 inner circle seems to be the place to be.

• Indeeed. We could even have little breakaways forming

• I am in

• Hi all, I'm interested in becoming a member and would love to join your Regent's Park ride tomorrow evening if it's on?

• Hello @mandyray - I don't know what your cycling experience is but you should know that Wednesday nights are specifically for Chaingang and Paceline formation, which if you haven't done before is not the ideal ride to join us on. However, if you're perfectly comfortable with chaingang riding then please do join the crew at Regents Park inner circle, 6.45pm.

Alternatively there are some other rides you could join instead:

Saturday Regents Park (outer laps): 7am - fast pace group / 8am moderate pace group. Meet by the Zoo entrance.

Saturday Intro to Club Cycling Ride: 10am. A 25 mile ride into North London to introduce potential members to the conventions of club riding. Meet at Whittington Park, Holloway Road entrance.

Sunday: Club Rides. 3 different rides, 3 different speeds - so something for everyone. Meet 8.30am Whittington Park. Holloway Road Entrance.

Hope to see you on a ride soon.

• Hi @Laura - I've done group riding but not Chaingang specifically so guess tomorrow isn't an option. I'm away this weekend so won't be able to join any of the other rides this week but will try to the following weekend. Thanks.

• We also do group riding skill workshops which should get you up to speed with chaingang - keep an eye out on the forum for the next one. Hope to see you the following weekend!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Weds @ Regent's

Posted by Avatar for Orestis @Orestis

Actions