Thanks!

Posted on
  • Hey, just wanted to say thanks to group 1 for last night. First ride with the group, and I was rushing from work so didn't get a chance to introduce myself properly!
    Thanks to all the guys who made me feel welcome (and sorry couldn't join you for a beer).

I've been looking at joining and was wondering if anyone had info on the typical Sunday routes - being based in Edgware it's a long old drag to come in and then go out again, but if most rides head out through Totteridge & Barnet I can easily pick them up.

Any advice gratefully received.

Cheers,

Jon

• Good to hear you enjoyed it. The sunday rides have a different route every time, but are posted in advance on the forum in the A ride/B-ride/C-ride section. Barnet is a common route, but lots of variation.

• Jonny, on a nice Sunday all you need to do is ride out into Hertfordshire and you're more than likely to run into an ICC group :)

• I'm in High Barnet.

Sometimes i'll ride to the start sometimes I'll get picked up along the route... we have lots of members that just use the week day rides so dont worry about not getting out on a sunday much.

Rob

• Cheers all,

Am I correct in thinking that A/B/C is basically a breakdown by typical distance??

• Correct

A generally being the quickest and longest followed by B and C.

Drop me an e-mail [email protected] and I'll send you more detailed info.

Rob

• Thanks Rob, sent :-)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Thanks!

Posted by Avatar for JonnyK @JonnyK