funkywobin

Member since Aug 2015 • Last active Sep 2022
  • 0 conversations
  • 34 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Cheers :-) I'll definitely be there then on Sunday. Thanks

@SallyB thanks for the info regarding the membership :-)

Dan

Hi can I ask which membership shall I get as I have been a member before, can I just get the renewal or do i need to get the new member, it was a couple of years ago so understand if I need to get the new member one, also I have put myself on the intro ride for August, would I be OK to ride this Sunday with the club at all?

Cheers

Dan

Hey Sean thanks for getting back to me, that's no issue with a having do re-do the intro ride I will book onto the one in august, I was thinking of joining the laps tomorrow in regents park I am OK to join for a few rides before i complete the intro? Also can I just go ahead and pay for my membership or shall i wait until I have completed the intro?

Dan

Hey,

I was a member a few years ago of the club but I moved away so wasn't able to carry on cycling with ICC, I am fortunate to now be living close by and would like to re join the club and enjoy riding with ICC, would I have to redo the induction ride or would I be able to pay the membership and carry on riding with you?

Cheers

Dan

• in Group Skills

Cheers buddy :-)

• in Group Skills

Cheers @alex, I have this morning paid for my membership, looking forward to being part of the group.

• in Group Skills

I second that @MikeMC thanks @AlecJ for an interesting insight to group riding, and nice meeting all the other new riders.

Can I ask do I need to pay for my membership before I can get full access to the forum?

Cheers

Dan

• in Group Skills

Looking forward to this, Intro ride was ace in Dec.

Cheers @James_R

I shall catch you all tomorrow morning.

Hey Guys,

What time and where do we meet for the CAT C ride tomorrow?

Cheers

Dan

Actions