LauraJ

Member since Aug 2015 • Last active Oct 2015
  • 0 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Great - thanks for confirming - I look forward to meeting you guys!

Hello, my friend (Lucia) and I would like to come along on the club ride this Sunday. This would be our first ride with the club and I suspect we would be more comfortable riding out with group C as our first trial. Please can you confirm if this is OK to join?
    Many Thanks
    Laura

Hi Martine, thanks for your reply. I was used to riding in Scotland and comfortably riding 50-60 miles 14-16mph pace. However, I moved down to London 6 months ago and only made it out around Regent's Park for the first time last week as I've admittedly been terrified of the London roads. Anyway, safe to say I noticed I had not ridden in 6 months so a Group C ride might be a good starter for ten down here! I'll have a look at your timetable and try and join one next week as well as get on the September intro. I look forward to getting back out! Thanks and speak soon, Laura

Hello, I am interested in becoming a member but would like to come along for a few trial rides first. I see from the thread that this Saturday's ride is full but where do I sign up for the next intro ride and do I have to come along to an intro ride before becoming a member or can I simply join some of the normal weekend/evening rides? Thanks, Laura

Actions