mark_dearing

Member since Jul 2015 • Last active Oct 2016
  • 0 conversations
  • 6 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Thanks Martine, will be there on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

this ride Thanks Martine, will definitely sign up for the September one (have just freed up a spot for someone in August!) If there is a C-ride going out this Sunday I'd definitely be keen to join. What time do they leave Whittington Park and do I need to be in touch in advance?

• in An introduction to club cycling

Hi all, apologies I've realised I cannot make this one as I will be abroad. That should leave a space for someone to snap up!

Hope to be at the next one
    Mark

Hi all,

I am new to the club and actually am not a member yet. I've been looking for a club to join that's local to me with friendly members having done a decent amount of solo training over the last six months and most recently an 80 mile sportive a couple of weeks ago. Annoyingly, the dates for the 'introduction to the club' cycles never really seem to chime with my diary (or I'm too late!). I was wondering if I might be able to tag along to one of the Group C rides on a Sunday to get a feel for it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• in An introduction to club cycling

Should spaces become available I would be very keen to join. I have just signed up. Many thanks,
    Mark

Actions