TimB

Member since Sep 2014 • Last active Feb 2024
  • 0 conversations
  • 101 comments

I'm reapplying to join having been a member for a few years, but off the bike for a couple.

Most recent activity

• in Group Skills

If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on Saturday 18th please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

phanna
    tellvivk tellvivk
    Tiago_Mendes
    ZachG
    Lucy G
    Tim B

But is it still on?

• in An introduction to club cycling

Thanks Rob and Martine, I really enjoyed Saturday's ride (and Rob, I told you West Ham would win!). I have joined today, so hopefully I can get down to Mosquito Bikes and get kitted out in time for the next ride.

D'oh! Scrub that - I've just worked it out. Sorry for confusion.

Hi Rob. I'm all set for Saturday, at 8.45am, and looking forward to it very much. The bit I'm concerned about, as a not-yet member, is this..."meeting point will be confirmed with you via the forum's private message system". I have no idea what that is!!

Great. looking forward to it.

Hi, having just done the Prudential London Surrey 100 (86?), I'm looking to take my cycling up a notch - could I come along to this ride, and then join up?

Tim

Actions