samtravels

Member since Aug 2014 • Last active Sep 2014
  • 0 conversations
  • 19 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Thanks @The_Other_Rob.

Thanks a lot @Martine. I'll see what they are like when I go in. I was wondering actually (one for @The_Other_Rob perhaps?), it seems I still can't post in other forums - perhaps that's a setting you need to do manually and that just hasn't happened yet? No hurry at all if so (don't interrupt your bank holiday weekend for it!), just checking I'm not being stupid.

Just joined. Selected size 2 jersey but right on the border according to the size guide so suspect it might be a touch tight based on the above - hopefully can try a 3 as well when I pop into Mosquito? Looking forward to being a member of your esteemed club, having come along to a couple of Saturday morning sessions and enjoyed the workout.

Thanks all - really enjoyed that today, will be back again. Who knew pedalling round and round in circles could be enjoyable? Thanks for making me so welcome.

Thanks a lot @Orestis - that sounds doable, 30kph is roughly a 9 minute lap time (if I haven't got confused) which is very achievable. Phew! See you there. Sam

Thanks! I'm still a touch apprehensive though - what sort of time do you guys generally do a loop of the park in, in the slower group?

Hi hi - quick question - how fast is the 8am Regents park ride? I am thinking of popping along in the morning but would rather not fall off the back too badly!

Thanks @Cy - no worries at all. I'll be back (and in the meantime getting in some hill sessions!).

Thanks @Martine. It's OK though - I know my way about (and, ahem, always have my iPhone with me!). And yep, I had a good day thanks - been a while since I've looked forward to a hot shower so much. Hope you're feeling better now - maybe see you another time.

There was only one group today (not many showed up - I think most preferred to skip the drowning!).

Actions