ChrisTsen

Member since Sep 2013 • Last active Dec 2019
  • 27 conversations
  • 632 comments

Most recent activity

• in Clipping in

Hi @Laura, could I offer my assistance helping out with the ride next Saturday and ask if Kyra could join the group as well? She enjoyed the ride last month, just needs a little more practice. Chris

• in Clipping in

definitely, how to see you in a few hours. chris

• in Clipping in

Hi Patrick,

Yes - please do feel free to join the ride tonight. It's out fixie route which is a 40 mile loop from Whittington Park up around Potters Bar and back. We set off at 6:30pm and if we keep a good 16 mph pace usually get back around 9-9:30 depending on stops. Please bring lights just in case we're out for longer. I'll be riding this evening, look forward to seeing you.

Chris

• in Clipping in

i might be changing the topic, but have we given the 'shame wenches' an official committee role?

• Hi

in Clipping in

@jez, hopefully you've got a good sense of the club from the 8am laps of rp last week. from our few laps, i'm sure you'll be comfortable at the sunday b ride pace and able to step up to the 7am laps or sunday a rides.

• in Clipping in

@wdido - you're welcome, good to have you join the C ride today. Hopefully you've got a good idea of the training needed for your 100 mile sportive. As per Rob and David, the routes are posted on the forum. Hope to see you again on another ride.

• in Clipping in

hi @Meg, i led today's fixie loop which we covered at 16mph. probably the quickest run that i've done and spot on the b route pace. hope you'll be able to join another time. chris

Actions