Carney

Member since Apr 2023 • Last active Sep 2023
  • 0 conversations
  • 8 comments

Most recent activity

• in Getting started with ICC

Perfect, thanks Geoff!

• in Getting started with ICC

Hiya, are there any club rides this Sunday with Ride London also happening? I looked at the pages but nothing was posted so just want to double check. Thanks!

• in Group Skills
    1. Connor
    2. Jo rexangus
    3. Carney
  • in Group Skills

@DavidMason I'm so sorry, I just got my bike out the communal shed and it appears my front wheel has been knocked by someone and bent out of shape sometime this week - I'm going to have to cancel on tomorrow while it gets fixed.

Will look to book on to a future session ASAP. Apologies again.

• in Group Skills

If you have booked onto the Group Skills session on April 22nd please confirm that you can attend by copying this entire message and adding your name to the list. (If you remove the @ from your name you won't be emailed each time someone new adds their name).

If you are no longer able to make it, please remove yourself by clicking "Can't Make It" at the top of this page. This means others have a chance to take your place and we don’t have to organise more ride leaders than we need.

This ride is only open to people who have booked by clicking "Yes I'm Attending at the top of page 1. If you haven't booked but would like to join this ride you should check this page regularly to see if places come free.

1. Jo Costello
    2. William Baxter
    3. Patrick Readings
    4. Kevin Gilmoor
    5. Adrian Samuila
    6. Charley Bircumshaw
    7. Bonnie Smith
    8. Carney Battenti
Actions